Back to Introduction to Research for Essay Writing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Research for Essay Writing by University of California, Irvine

Course 4: Introduction to Research for Essay Writing This is the last course in the Academic Writing specialization before the capstone project. By the end of this course, you will be able to complete all the steps in planning a research paper. After completing this course, you will be able to: - choose appropriate research topics for college classes - write detailed outlines for research papers - find source material for research papers - take and organize good notes for research - use appropriate academic tone and language - document sources by creating a Works Cited list in MLA format - avoid plagiarizing your sources...

WZ
Mar 11, 2018

The course is very benificial. I learnt quite a lot about how to make an essay writing more efficient and effective, as well as convincing and professional. Thank you all the instructors.

MM
Jul 17, 2018

This course was very helpful in establishing good practices in writing research papers. It equips the students with the necessary resources to help write a strong research paper.

51 - 75 of 203 Reviews for Introduction to Research for Essay Writing

By Md. H R

Excellent course design and content. I have learnt a lot from this course about research and writing. Thanks.

By Ibrahim N

Apr 3, 2017

There are all necessary information about how to start and conduct the research for essay writing. Very good.

By Sarah A G

Apr 20, 2020

It was really helpful and interesting. I've learned a lot from this course..Thank you for the great effort

By Edwin G C

Jul 16, 2020

It was really helpful. It improved my approach on Essay Writing with regards to incorporating research.

By Emi R

Sep 22, 2019

I like this course very much, especially video lecture which is a well-organized and easy explanation.

By AMIRE P O

Jan 12, 2018

I CONFIRM THAT THIS COURSE BETTER EQUIP STUDENTS TOWARDS DEVELOPING RESEARCH AND ESSAY WRITING SKILLS

By Ziauddin Z

Sep 27, 2020

A great and enjoyable lessons and awesome sources for practicing and master writing skill in English

By Soubhagya k

Jul 6, 2020

I am glad to learn new ways to research writing from this course. I enjoyed the learning. Thank you.

By Mubasshira C N

Sep 15, 2020

It is really helpful. I am really glad that I had get the opportunity to complete this course.

By Rafael D

Feb 11, 2016

Clear, Concise, Effective.

I recommend it everyone to join; it's indisputably worth finishing.

By KIRUBAKARAN S

Aug 6, 2020

I've earned enormous insights through this. I thank Coursera for giving me this opportunity.

By Tan J F

Sep 14, 2018

I've a lot from this course and how to write a research essay for my future higher academic!

By Luis G C

Nov 14, 2016

Thank you very much! Very helpful course. It helped me understand the steps to write essays.

By Philip J E G

Aug 11, 2020

It was a great learning experience. Thanks a lot especially to my professor in this class.

By BINDU V

Indeed a great course for a researcher to take before starting writing an academic paper.

By Antonio d O M N

Jan 30, 2016

Amazing course. I didn´t know nothing about papers´format and now I can do it by my own.

By Mahmoud B

Sep 5, 2020

It was a fruitful course, I learned a lot and improved my writing and research skills.

By Mai F M E

Mar 1, 2016

This course is very important to students and researchers. Thank you you very much.

By IVAN L

Feb 3, 2016

I became confident in research for Essay writing after taking this rigours course.

By Cristina C G

May 22, 2020

Very interesting course. Perfectly structured and adequate concepts and resources!

By FRIEDRICH R

Jan 20, 2020

It´s a very good introduction course for research and writing documented essays.

By CARLA J F

Jun 29, 2019

Very informative classes and interesting methodology. Thanks, dear teachers!

By Hazel M S

Jul 25, 2020

Excellent explanation from the professor! Clear and direct to the point.

By Syed J P

Oct 22, 2019

Excellent Course and very useful for writing academic research articles.

By Arpit S

Oct 7, 2019

This course prepares one very well with all the essentials for research.