Back to Introduction to Software Product Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Software Product Management by University of Alberta

This course highlights the importance and role of software product management. It also provides an overview of the specialization, as well as its goals, structure, and expectations. The course explains the value of process, requirements, planning, and monitoring in producing better software....

NK

Jan 11, 2019

The course was very interactive, useful and interesting. I can definitely apply the knowledge that I gained out of this course to my day on day work on Software Management. Kudos to the production and

ED

Feb 19, 2018

Though it is an introductory course, it is packed with great information about managing a software product. I enjoyed the course, and I am moving on with the next course on the SPM specialization.

26 - 50 of 743 Reviews for Introduction to Software Product Management

By Yuritza G N J

Feb 07, 2019

Excelente!!!!

By Emmanuel A

Feb 23, 2019

This course has really helped me, I'm putting what i learnt to practice already.

By Oliver O O

Feb 24, 2019

I loved the course. Quite enlightening and the material is well prepared!

By Fernando C

Mar 21, 2019

Great so far

By Debabiswa P

Mar 23, 2019

Very effective to the point course,

just go through the pdf to save time and understand more

By Mylene M G A

Mar 23, 2019

Great introduction!

By Brittney L

Mar 25, 2019

This was great. If you are new to Software Product Management or if you are looking to advance from an associate role you should definitely check out this course. This was a great refresher, I am really excited to take the rest of the courses in this specialization.

By Angelina C

Mar 26, 2019

I really enjoyed the course. It was a great introduction to Software Product Management.

By Dana

Mar 28, 2019

Really great overview.

By Semirah D

Mar 28, 2019

Very insightful

By Devdatta E R

Jan 31, 2019

Very well structured, great learning.

Only little issue I found was the final grading quizzes give away the answers after first attempt which can be used by students to secure good grade in second/third attempt without having really understood the concepts. I think this needs to be fixed.

By José R A M

Feb 02, 2019

Very usefull and agil

By shenlie

Feb 03, 2019

good to go

By Mikhail P

Apr 02, 2019

Gives a clear idea of what is project management is about.

By sumit a

Apr 03, 2019

Was really nice to start

By Tatiana

Apr 14, 2019

Perfectly structured course with attention to the details I missed in my work before. Great job!

By Gratuz D

Apr 08, 2019

It was well delivered and put together introduction.

By Priyanka D

Mar 04, 2019

Enriching !

By Muhammad N A Z

Mar 03, 2019

Excellent course to become a Software Product Manager (SPM). The overview has given enough insight to appreciate the need for completing the rest of the course. This would be invaluable for any product manager or leader who needs to have a clear idea about how software product management should work.

I have 14 years experience in running a telecom company and has developed many softwares till date. I wish I attended this earlier. Must do course!

A great course for anyone who wishes to explore SPM job.

By Mariana M P

Mar 15, 2019

A thorough introduction into the basics of Software Product Management and how it is conducted based on the Agile Manifesto.

By Bruna B

Mar 18, 2019

Great course.

By Todor S

Dec 25, 2018

Very Good, the best course ever

By Antony J

Jan 20, 2019

As someone, who has no experience with Product Management, I found this course to be an excellent window which showcases the basics of the domain of Software Product Management and what all is involved within it.