Back to Introduction to Software Product Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Software Product Management by University of Alberta

This course highlights the importance and role of software product management. It also provides an overview of the specialization, as well as its goals, structure, and expectations. The course explains the value of process, requirements, planning, and monitoring in producing better software....

NK

Jan 11, 2019

The course was very interactive, useful and interesting. I can definitely apply the knowledge that I gained out of this course to my day on day work on Software Management. Kudos to the production and

ED

Feb 19, 2018

Though it is an introductory course, it is packed with great information about managing a software product. I enjoyed the course, and I am moving on with the next course on the SPM specialization.

151 - 175 of 743 Reviews for Introduction to Software Product Management

By Maaz

Jun 30, 2016

A well rounded description of what goes into managing software products and client requirements. A basic course that serves well as a stepping stone.

By Alberto C

Jun 03, 2018

Clear and neat introduction to the specialization!

By Rakesh M

Jan 05, 2016

Excellent Course Material and very well explained. The Course Notes are very good as well!

By Juan J O A

Sep 07, 2016

Very insightful, it gives a clear picture of what software product management is.

By Rodrigo M

Aug 10, 2017

Outstanding and simple. Thank you!

By Periklis R

Jan 26, 2017

Very interesting course

By Evgenii K

Feb 08, 2016

Brilliant material about Product Management in a nutshell.

By Emiliano B

Sep 28, 2016

Si bien ya estaba familiarizado con la temática, me gustó mucho porque me motivó a querer aprender más.

By Anupam B

Nov 01, 2015

Great content delivered in a lucid way ! I am hooked to all courses in SPM specialization.

By Mohamed E

Oct 27, 2015

great introduction course

By Lee R P

Feb 27, 2016

A great introduction to Software Product Management as well as this specialization!

By Zhangozina A

Dec 22, 2017

Very interesting course with good quizzes and tests which help to track your own progress!

By Ivette M

Mar 03, 2016

This the perfect way to start. I am gearing towards Software Product Management as my new career and this course has given me the confidence and introductory knowledge that I needed. Ready to take the next courses! Thank you.

By Raghu K V

Jan 13, 2016

It's a very good introductory course.

By Mario S L

Feb 19, 2016

It's a very good course, good start for the specialization.

Curso muito bom, ótimo ponto de partida pra especialização.

By Hoani H

Aug 06, 2017

Fantastic !, I loved the whole syllabus and the way it was delivered

By Luis C C D L

Dec 20, 2016

Good explanations, this is really a very good course.

By Oliver T

Dec 30, 2015

I really liked the course. It was too easy for my taste, but that's normal for an introduction, I guess. What I really appreciated: You can actually interact with the staff, and they seem to be willing to iteratively improve the course -- quite in line with the principles of Agile Software Development :-)

By sandeep

May 31, 2018

real good course

By SHAWN M W

Apr 18, 2017

Quick but on point introduction to Software Product Management.

By Mehari G

Mar 20, 2016

awosem

By Maximilian W

Dec 14, 2015

This course explained to me comprehensibly what a Product Manager does which is already a good thing to start from.

In addition it really gave me some insight into modern ways of managing a development team.

Therefore I would recommend that course to anyone working as a developer and not knowing what these "PMs" are doing.

By Corina R G

Feb 09, 2016

A very good introduction into what Software Product Management is really about and the first steps to understanding the role.

By Jessica W

Oct 25, 2015

This is the first course I've completed on Coursera. I liked that it was concise in that it was informative but the workload was very manageable.

By E.M.Moinuddin H

Sep 14, 2016

Really liked the way this course has been designed. It surely helps to improve your skill sets.