Back to Introduction to Software Product Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Software Product Management by University of Alberta

This course highlights the importance and role of software product management. It also provides an overview of the specialization, as well as its goals, structure, and expectations. The course explains the value of process, requirements, planning, and monitoring in producing better software....

NK

Jan 11, 2019

The course was very interactive, useful and interesting. I can definitely apply the knowledge that I gained out of this course to my day on day work on Software Management. Kudos to the production and

ED

Feb 19, 2018

Though it is an introductory course, it is packed with great information about managing a software product. I enjoyed the course, and I am moving on with the next course on the SPM specialization.

176 - 200 of 743 Reviews for Introduction to Software Product Management

By Moldován C

Apr 23, 2016

Perfect Introduction

By Hexel C

Dec 09, 2017

Great course, very easy to follow and learn a lot. Gives me a big boost of confidence for my career!

By Botond B

Oct 27, 2015

This course was positively terse and much more helpful.

By Howard H

May 17, 2016

Nice course

By Richard J H

Jan 11, 2017

This course was an excellent way to begin immersing myself into the specialization. I am new to this field but can imagine myself using much of my printed out material as future reference

By anand k

Oct 07, 2015

Good Course, Good introduction to Agile Methodology

By Szymon N

Nov 16, 2015

Great course :D

By alan f

Feb 24, 2018

It was great. Good way to start.

By Diogo R B

Jun 05, 2017

Excelente curso!

By Miki C

Sep 26, 2016

Very good introduction to software product management! I definitely recommend it. :)

By Phuong, N V H

Oct 21, 2015

Many thanks for the course. Although this is just the introduction course, it makes me open my mind and benefit to my job.

By jean c r c

May 16, 2016

R

By Oliver G

Feb 26, 2016

One of the best coursers I have seen on Coursera so far. The video production quality, course structure and content is extra ordinary compared to other courses that I've seen so far.

By Mario A R

Aug 11, 2016

Highly recommended :)

By Angel M U C

Dec 08, 2015

I feel satisfactory with methodology from course, now with this new knowlegde, can make more in the Software of Project.

Thanks so much, regard.

By John K

Jun 14, 2017

Easy to understand why Agile is important why it's needed.

By israa a h a

May 05, 2017

thanks for teaching us those valuable information

By Лялин Л

Dec 03, 2015

It's a mandatory milestone for software management edication.

By Arcy F

Jul 04, 2017

Great information! Looking forward to the rest of the specialization

By Maria R

Feb 25, 2016

its a nice introduction a tad easy

By Marilyn S

Nov 30, 2016

everything is really easy to understand!!

By Ariane C

Oct 23, 2015

Great introduction! Comprehensive and well structured.

By Andre L d A

Nov 03, 2016

I had wrote a comment for this course before, however, I can rewrite talking about the quality of U of A tutors. Thanks for all related with attention and support. I enjoyed a lot.