Back to Introduction to Software Product Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Software Product Management by University of Alberta

This course highlights the importance and role of software product management. It also provides an overview of the specialization, as well as its goals, structure, and expectations. The course explains the value of process, requirements, planning, and monitoring in producing better software....

NK
Jan 10, 2019

The course was very interactive, useful and interesting. I can definitely apply the knowledge that I gained out of this course to my day on day work on Software Management. Kudos to the production and

ED
Feb 18, 2018

Though it is an introductory course, it is packed with great information about managing a software product. I enjoyed the course, and I am moving on with the next course on the SPM specialization.

126 - 150 of 1,120 Reviews for Introduction to Software Product Management

By Abdur R K

Jun 4, 2020

Excellent Teacher, And Very Interesting Way Of Teaching as well. I never Felt Bored or Lost. Everything was to the point and easy to understand as well.

By NWOKORO S

Sep 18, 2017

Great instruction team and course work. I expected nothing less than pure professionalism and in deed I wasn't disappointed. Thanks for the opportunity

By Boris M

Mar 13, 2016

Very good introduction. I knew about all the stuff from the course from my previous work but it was too fragmented and lacked a lot of additional info.

By Maaz

Jun 30, 2016

A well rounded description of what goes into managing software products and client requirements. A basic course that serves well as a stepping stone.

By Namaa A

Dec 29, 2015

An awesome introduction to software product management, covering all the essential information whilst being easy to follow and fun to watch and learn

By Konnie M

Aug 27, 2017

Excellent class that's well worth your time and money. It was the right content delivered by the right team and in the right way. It was a success!

By Oswald G

Oct 2, 2016

great intro to the rest of the course content. Course material and external resources were relevant and gave good insight into SPM at a high level.

By Daniel J Á

Terrific way to start the Software Product Manager specialization, fundamental concepts are presented clearly in an interesting and engaging way.

By Nikhil T

Jun 19, 2017

Very explanatory course material, each topic is explained at great detail. This sets perfect foundation for learning Software product management.

By Jessica W

Oct 25, 2015

This is the first course I've completed on Coursera. I liked that it was concise in that it was informative but the workload was very manageable.

By Prithvi

Jul 31, 2019

I thank all the tutors of this course! They have done an exceptional job in wording their thoughts! Will register all the remaining courses too!

By Krishna K

Sep 14, 2020

Great learning. It just kept coming back to finish it in small chunks but continuously. This is my first completion and I am so happy I did it.

By Alaa M S

Nov 12, 2017

This was a very informative and great intro course into the field of product management. Instructors are great and exams are clear and helpful.

By Angel M U C

Dec 7, 2015

I feel satisfactory with methodology from course, now with this new knowlegde, can make more in the Software of Project.

Thanks so much, regard.

By Mohamed A

Sep 2, 2019

This introductory course gave me a better understanding of the foundations of software product management, it's very structured and methodical

By Bharath G

Dec 13, 2018

Course is very informative and detailed. In the assessments, if you can show us the correct answers for our mistakes, it will be very helpful.

By Sreelakshmy V G

Feb 11, 2020

Such a wonderful introduction to software product management. Enjoyed it very much. I look forward for the next modules in the specialization

By Yiren C

Apr 2, 2020

I really liked the course because the information are very helpful and systematic. The teaching assistants are informative and enthusiastic.

By sanugondla a

Sep 1, 2019

The course was very informative and it helped me in learning the Agile Principles and Product Success Metrics and also how to manage a team.

By Agnes G

Dec 19, 2016

The video were made well and provided examples. The speakers were engaging. Very simple and easy to understand principles and methodologies.

By Naailah B H N N

Jul 25, 2018

Very useful course with clear and concise elements. Not too bulky either just perfect for quick learning about software project management

By Gautam T

Feb 19, 2020

Great pace and great content. Helped me work on the course around my professional commitments and schedule. Most definitely recommend it.

By Reynaldo G

Aug 17, 2020

Great resource and guide for people entering in software development project management. The information is clear and easy to understand

By Oluwaseun A

Sep 11, 2019

Very detailed and concise explanation of content essential for newbies. This gave me the right insight into Software Product Management.

By Harshal R

Jun 3, 2017

Introduction to Software Product Management is nicely put together, so easy to understand and connect. Surely I have learned from this.