Back to Introduction to Software Product Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Software Product Management by University of Alberta

This course highlights the importance and role of software product management. It also provides an overview of the specialization, as well as its goals, structure, and expectations. The course explains the value of process, requirements, planning, and monitoring in producing better software....

NK

Jan 11, 2019

The course was very interactive, useful and interesting. I can definitely apply the knowledge that I gained out of this course to my day on day work on Software Management. Kudos to the production and

ED

Feb 19, 2018

Though it is an introductory course, it is packed with great information about managing a software product. I enjoyed the course, and I am moving on with the next course on the SPM specialization.

126 - 150 of 741 Reviews for Introduction to Software Product Management

By Jeremy T B

Jul 08, 2016

Great learning experience and a overall phenomenal course!!!!

By Lin L

Nov 29, 2016

I thought this was a good course. I felt it met the objectives and kept my interest. It wasn't difficult at all and was very reasonable in terms of the time it took to take the course.

By Kyle M

Feb 04, 2017

Awesome overview of what it means to be a software product manager. I love the additional material as well!

By Yogesh Z

Jan 13, 2016

Excellent course for understanding Software Product Management. Excellent tutorial videos.

By Mechelle

Jul 04, 2018

Great overview of software basics in development. I look forward to

By Denis N

Dec 31, 2016

Thanks a lot!

This course is my very first experience of distance education.

I was surprised with how this course is organized.

I've got o lot positive emotions and useful information. I am looking forward of my next module!

By Dmytro D

Aug 11, 2017

that was best start and best dive in I've ever imagined. Thank you so much!

By Ananthavignesh M

Mar 02, 2016

Awesome course for absolute beginners.

By Liuhan Y

Oct 30, 2017

I have to say, I really like this course. Not including help me to improve english skill in the software product management field, but also improve my skills!

By Ayush

Apr 03, 2018

Very informative course

By Grecia L H

May 24, 2017

Interesting topics and great information to know what Agile is? and how product management needs to work with resources and teams; I really enjoyed this course. Highly recommeded for those who wants to manage better their teams even if they aren't involved in technology projetcs.

By Andre L d A

Nov 03, 2016

I had wrote a comment for this course before, however, I can rewrite talking about the quality of U of A tutors. Thanks for all related with attention and support. I enjoyed a lot.

By Nancy P

Jan 14, 2016

Good Course.

By Konnie M

Aug 28, 2017

Excellent class that's well worth your time and money. It was the right content delivered by the right team and in the right way. It was a success!

By Vitaliy B

Jan 27, 2018

You have done a great job! Thank you!

By Mohammed W A

Feb 16, 2018

Well organized course that serves as a very good brief introduction to product management.

By Miguel A S M

Jul 23, 2016

Really helpful!

Just try it

By Wei-Ting K

May 30, 2017

great introduction to software product management in a week (perfect for the 7-days free trial). i'll follow this specialization and apply what i learned in my real work

By Vangelis S

Nov 11, 2015

Very Interesting with logical sequence

By Andre V R P N

Feb 23, 2017

An Incredible Course.

By Andrii S

Feb 10, 2016

Great introduction course, and great lectors.

By Jennifer E

Mar 29, 2016

Very good course !

By Juan J O A

Sep 07, 2016

Very insightful, it gives a clear picture of what software product management is.