Back to Multiplatform Mobile App Development with Web Technologies: Ionic and Cordova

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Multiplatform Mobile App Development with Web Technologies: Ionic and Cordova by The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology

This course focuses on developing multiplatform mobile applications using the Web technologies (HTML5, CSS and Javascript). In particular we make use of the Cordova hybrid application framework to develop and target multiple mobile platforms with a single codebase. We make use of the Ionic framework (Ionic Ver 3.x), one of the most popular mobile application frameworks, that is built with mobile-optimized HTML5 and CSS based components and Angular. You will learn about UI development with Ionic and then using Cordova's modules to access the native mobile platform's capabilities from Javascript. You should have already completed the Bootstrap 4 and the Angular courses in this specialization before proceeding with this course. At the end of this course you will be able to (a) Build mobile applications targeting multiple platforms with a single codebase, (b) Leverage your HTML5, CSS, Javascript and Angular skills, and (c) Use various features of the Ionic framework to build hybrid mobile applications...

GQ

May 31, 2018

Another great course! Enjoyed how it builds upon the previous Angular course to show you how to create a multiplatform mobile app!

PB

Jun 27, 2018

I never thought that I would implement an android app one day. I loved this course <3.

26 - 50 of 69 Reviews for Multiplatform Mobile App Development with Web Technologies: Ionic and Cordova

By Amr A S E I

Nov 04, 2017

I love ionic , and i see that this course is good and also the instructor

By Guy G

Jun 13, 2017

Nice course. The instructor is very qualified.

By Javeed I

Nov 19, 2017

great course to learn ionic

By ELINGUI P U

Mar 11, 2018

Great course by a great teacher, I love it. Went learning just make sure to get the correct package version.

By Alexandre G F

Apr 11, 2018

Thanks to the HKUST you can obtain enough knowledge about Ionic 3 framework to build your own Hybrid App for mobiles. A good foundation about Angular it's required because Ionic is built over it. Enjoy it!

By vignaux

Aug 08, 2017

Excellent course. Great professor!

By Emeka C

Apr 04, 2018

Best course ever to get you started

By Muniyasamy N

May 26, 2018

Very well explained

By Ahmad A

Oct 30, 2017

Best course ever

Thanks for that course it help me to make android and ios app

By Bryce C

Feb 05, 2018

Great course! You definitely get your money's worth. Challenging, but informative.

By David E

Apr 02, 2018

I Learned a lot in this course about ionic framework very useful

By Balwant S

Sep 07, 2017

Excellent introduction to Ionic 2!

By Gez Q

May 31, 2018

By Pablo M

Dec 09, 2017

It is the logical step to continue evolving into "full stack development" training! Perfect to discover new areas in IT development and stay up to date.

By heoyongun

Jan 23, 2018

good

By AGALYAVANEE K

May 30, 2018

Very interesting course. Great lectures!

By Allen M

May 19, 2018

Good Lectures Video

By med

Nov 04, 2017

usefull course thnk u very much

By Anshu P

Jun 17, 2018

And this is the best course to learn about multiplatform form basics.The course content is fabulous lot more useful and perfect for beginner and for others too.Thanks for providing me a financial aid through which now I am able to develop multiplatform apps with great UI.

By Nabil A

Dec 16, 2017

Very detailed course. The Whole Specialization is quite helpful!

By Dame N

Apr 26, 2018

I really liked the way this course is structured. Thank you very much Professor for the quality and clarity of the explanations!!

By Abdulhadi M