Back to IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

PK

Apr 9, 2022

Great course for beginners and experts. Easy to understand and a good refresher for those who have been into IT for a long date. Recommend it to everyone looking for a high quality course on coursera.

DS

Apr 25, 2018

476 - 500 of 2,685 Reviews for IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

By Farai

Jul 12, 2019

Awesome course. I thoroughly enjoyed both the content and the presentation. Good work Google keep it up!!!

By Ana P

Sep 21, 2018

A course to learn a lot, very interesting. Thank you so much to the instructor for instructing Ana Pelayo.

By Teodora A

Jun 30, 2022

T​he external labs have a few bugs and some things can always be improved, but it is very well explained.

By Asantewah M

Mar 18, 2021

This course has exposed me the security aspect of the IT infrastructure and looking forward to learn more

By ELIJAH A

Feb 18, 2021

Quite an insightful course. I need to work on it more and gather more knowledge about the subject matter.

By Andrew L

Dec 10, 2020

After this course you'll be equipped to protect yourself and others from Bad Actors in the digital world.

By David L

Jul 4, 2020

This course was truly 200% amazing. i couldn't stop. i finished 3 weeks in 2 days. it was so interesting.

By Charito T N

Apr 19, 2020

Thank you for this course! I am now comfortable securing my devices to networks and to people. Triple AAA

By Himanshu B

Aug 15, 2019

It gives me immense pleasure to have gone through this course. Amazing content. Thanks google and courser

By Ebony A

Apr 12, 2019

This really prepared me ti understand cybersecurity and get the foundation behind the field. Keep it up!

By Shivani K

Aug 31, 2018

The tutor was super knowlegeable I had a really great experience. I know a lot which i didnt know earlier

By Bijaya B

Sep 30, 2020

this course was very helpful and introduce a lot of new concepts in cryptography that I wasn't aware of.

By I P S W

Mar 7, 2021

Great course for everyone because it is important to make security habits in digital world right now :)

By Calvin W

Oct 19, 2020

I love the courses but I think they can make it better by providing lecture notes may be in PDF format.

By Dario T

Aug 24, 2020

Gracias, antes de este curso no tenia un objetivo al cual dirigirme, ahora lo se. Muchas muchas gracias

By Devon T

Oct 18, 2018

What a course, it definitely covered cyber-security in a nutshell. I found this course very insightful!

By Jean E M

May 30, 2022

I am glad I was able to finish this course. And I thank Coursera for accepting my financial aide offer

By ياسر ا

Jan 7, 2022

I benefited and learned a lot during this course. Thanks Kyocera and Google. Thanks to all my teachers

By Jakie R

Sep 23, 2021

​Very knowledgeable course, I recommend this course to any that has a desire to expand their learning.

By GLEN B

Mar 9, 2021

Learned a lot in this particular course! Kudos to the presenter. The delivery of the content is great.

By mari m

Feb 15, 2021

This was so interesting and I hope to learn more in the future. Now I am going to get my resume ready.

By Evan B

Aug 21, 2020

Amazing Course. However I do wish we went a little more depth into the algorithms used for encryption.

By Saif J

Jun 26, 2020

Great Course with So much information and practical knowledge that can enhance your Professional field

By Chris F

I'm better prepared to secure my home network and start learning more about how to protect businesses.

By Andre B

May 13, 2022

I LOVE THIS COURSE. I NOW KNOW HOW TO HANDLE SPYWARE, MALWARE, AND RANSOMWARE.

THANKS FOR THIS STUDY.