Back to IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

DS
Apr 25, 2018

DG
Dec 4, 2020

An absolutely engaging and challenging feat that I am so proud to have completed. I hope this opens new door and better job opportunities so that I can better enhance my future. Thank you Google :)

151 - 175 of 2,065 Reviews for IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

By AHMED M

Feb 20, 2021

The course is an opener to the challenges that are out there facing our day to day activities. I have personally learned much to get me prepared to tackle security from my end. Thank you very much for the opportunity offered.

By Olukayode A

Apr 28, 2020

This is a very important part of the course and they left their best instructor for last. Don't get me wrong the other instructors are good too but considering the complexity of the subject matter, I think he handled it well.

By Ty'Shad S

Nov 28, 2018

This Course Was Very Interesting And Resourceful. I Learned A Tremendous Amount Of Information. This Program Was Something I Needed. I Plan To Continue Learning And Using The Information Gained In All Of My Future Endeavors.

By Sacha Z

May 9, 2020

Also this course goes into auch a level of details that you really learn a lot and it is great value for your time and money. Many things I did not know before. I think I have now a much better understanding of IT security.

By Sameer J

Jul 8, 2018

Deeply comprehensive & informative course, and it covers most aspects required for a cyber security job. Though just knowing these aspects is not enough, but this is definitely a good course for showing the right direction.

By Yasith R S

Jul 23, 2020

Really informative and interesting course. The lecturer was super clear about the concepts and explained them way that even a beginner can understand. Highly recommend for the people who have an interest in cyber security.

By Mahiyar

Apr 25, 2018

Good course for beginners, quite intense at times considering the topic matter one has to soak in and practice. Could be better with more labs and real life case studies about cyber security incidents and handling them.

By Amitha A N

I knew encryption and firewalls are to protect the systems, but the depth of knowledge i gained is inexplicable. The course makes you understand the basics of every component and methodology. It was a great experience

By Harland M

Sep 4, 2020

it was challenging but I enjoy learning new things so that I can grow as an individual and help others with their own tech problems. Thank you for supplying me with a cheap alterative to further myself in this world.

By Claudio F S

Oct 31, 2020

Amazing! It was a journey where I learned a lot; I thank all the teachers and colleagues for sharing their knowledge during the months I took this course. Thank you very much, and that God bless all of you!

See you!

By Dingane M

Jun 3, 2020

This was great lesson that I needed. I've always wanted to learn something to do with security. Now, I've completed the course, thank you Coursera and Google for making it possible for me to go further in my career.

By Lemgo L

Sep 22, 2020

This program doesn't require any prior knowledge it only requires your dedication and personal commitment and at the end, you stand to gain more. very satisfied with this course thumbs up Google thumbs up coursera.

By Erin B

Apr 13, 2019

An excellent series of lessons on the history, present, and future state of technology security. I appreciated the insight as to where security is headed. This is a vital beginner's course for any IT professional.

By asiri r s w

Oct 21, 2020

Excellent course!!!! Learned a looooootttt!!! All the tutors are great!!!! They are very knowledgeable and fun!!! This is simply an awesome course for any beginner. Thank you Google!! and Thank you Coursera!!!!!!

By Kushan S

Sep 9, 2020

Excellent course, packed with a plethora of fundamental IT concepts. An easy recommend for those looking to grasp the fundamentals and build a foundational knowledge upon which to grow and expand their career.

By Jocgelis G R

Jun 25, 2020

very impress with the way the course is designed. I will add more mini quizzes in the video just to grasp the material a bit better. specially when you are been bomb with so much information. but it was good.

By ANUBHAV M

Jan 11, 2019

One of the most useful and informative course i have come across so far. Really enjoyed learning from great instructors from Google and would love to learn from them in any such courses. Simplicity at its best

By Eugene J

Dec 14, 2019

I liked this course very much and I learned a lifetime worth of things where security is concerned. This course should be part of a training requirement before actually hitting the floor of your new position.

By Khalil N

Mar 21, 2021

This was my favorite course in series of Google IT Support Certificate , I really refreshed my security concepts and strategies and how to improve in any organization. everyone and everywhere needs security!

By RAM K D

Aug 23, 2020

I had gained a lot of technical knowledge rather then i expected. I hope this course will be the key to success to every learners who wants to make their carrier in IT field. Thank you coursera team for all.

By Timothy A Y

Aug 1, 2018

Excellent course. There is a great deal on content in this class. The final project was a great summative testing tool. The final project process solidified the information for me. Great learning experience!

By Matthew R D

Feb 12, 2018

Difficult content with a good teacher. Some moments were hard to parse (albeit comprehensive), although Gian's reassurance that the high-level overview mattered more than the individual steps was heartening.

By Michael S

Sep 30, 2018

Awesome. I'm a laid back slacker dude IT guy who's politically on the other side of this area WHICH IS WHY I benefited from the course. Will certainly be hardening one or two networks this year as a result.

By Alex K A D

Apr 2, 2021

I am very happy to be part of this course, It has really shaped my thinking on IT Security and it is going to help me secure myself against the bad guys...Thanks to Google and Coursera for this opportunity

By James C

Sep 23, 2020

This was a fantastic course. There is a lot of good information packed into it. Don't be nervous about the amount of work that it looks like. It was very straight forward and very easy to pay attention to.