Back to IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

DS
Apr 25, 2018

DG
Dec 4, 2020

An absolutely engaging and challenging feat that I am so proud to have completed. I hope this opens new door and better job opportunities so that I can better enhance my future. Thank you Google :)

176 - 200 of 2,079 Reviews for IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

By James C

Sep 23, 2020

This was a fantastic course. There is a lot of good information packed into it. Don't be nervous about the amount of work that it looks like. It was very straight forward and very easy to pay attention to.

By elvin p

Sep 17, 2020

Excellent Course, Discusses in detail the most popular attacks in use by malicious actors today, even though these are very basic. They are the most common, therefore i would highly recommend this course.

By Danny C

Been a long journey but i learned a lot from this course. I hope that all the time and effort I put in will pay off. this was a very good course hope everyone else enjoys and learned from it like i I did.

By Rama K R

Apr 10, 2020

This Course is Pretty good!!! It makes us walk through all the key concepts of Security, right from the critical infrastructures to the end-users. Excellent stuff from Google. Thanks to the instructor!!!

By Gaddis, D

Jul 11, 2019

This was an awesome course, I learned so much more about how to protect all of the devices and networks that I will be utilizing. The Google team was very professional with all of the material presented.

By Mike M

Jun 18, 2018

I enjoyed this course. The instructor was funny and the material was new to me. If you don't know anything about security, I feel that this course at least familiarizes you with the concepts and terms.

By DAVID G

Dec 4, 2020

By Nathan B

Aug 22, 2018

Good course! A lab using some of the tools like Nessus, OpenVAS or Qualys, and a lab demonstrating

penetration testing or vulnerability scanning could help learners better visualize these processes.

By Penny J B

Jan 8, 2021

This was by far the hardest module to finish, but I did it and I especially would like to thank Coursera's support people for that. They rooted me on, and kept telling me not to give up. Thanks!

By Luz S D A

Sep 28, 2019

Fue muy interesante eme encanto, pude aprender muchas cosas que no sabia y todo esto va ser muy util para todos los trabajos que encuentre de ahora en adelante, gracias cousera. Gracias Google

By Bruno T

Curso bem feito, com conteúdo atualizado, bem apresentado e com laboratórios práticos intuitivos e funcionando exatamente como deveriam. O Google está de parabéns com o trabalho que fizeram.

By John O

Jun 4, 2019

Make you relies that we may lock are car and house but we really don'y think how an intrude can take control of our lives but gaining access through poor security at our home and work spaces

By Michael C

Dec 27, 2020

A very very interesting course. I've learnt a lot in this course and I'm very thankful to Coursera and Google for this opportunity. I will definitely recommend this course to my colleagues.

By c c

Dec 24, 2020

very helpful as I have no prior knowledge to this topic. This course was very helpful in serving as an introduction and a stepping stone in cybersecurity topics. thank you so much for this!

By Wissam E Z

Oct 21, 2020

I suggest to add graphics showing what are you talking about like in discrete Math there is Venn diagram to show who did not understand by the hard it could be the easy way for the student.

By Charles C

Oct 4, 2020

I just have to say the instructor for this course was amazing! Despite it only being in videos, it was engaging and at some point pretty humorous! Thank you for all that you have taught me!

By Nalini E

Dec 29, 2020

Entering into the new career path is more exciting. The Interview section and the Lab potion are more interesting to me. In the quiz, the area is the challenging one but still interesting.

By Kyle F

Apr 28, 2018

This course has addressed all of the industry standards and best practices associated with enterprise level security. I have improved my knowledge and gained valuable skills for the future

By Vlado N

Mar 14, 2021

Great course, material, lab, explanations, external links, guides on how to react in case of a cybersecurity breach, how to design your infrastructure, latest tools, and ways of thinking.

By Stephen D M

Jul 8, 2019

Very informative! This course helped me to change some of my habits when it comes to computer security and will definitely help you to better understand the need for strong IT security.

By Angel M C M

What an amazing challenging course, I love all the content, at times it was way too much to digest, however, the instructor made it very comprehensible and accessible. Highly recommend

By Anna U

Dec 16, 2019

Very informative course with an accent on practical skills and knowledge. Explanations are well-done and stimulate thinking about problems and get involved in themes deeper and deeper.

By Elango D

Sep 10, 2020

Its very useful for beginners who start their career in IT security. The instructor is explaining the concept in a easy way so that we could easily understand. Thanks for this course.

By Johnny M

Aug 11, 2020

Awesome course! Presentation is great and materials do a great job of covering the material. I took for a refresher and also learned some good info. Hands on is excellent as well.

By Juan J S

Jul 26, 2020

overall excellent course with excellent labs and material well explained with great examples, I have learn a lot on this course and I do recommend it to anyone as an entry level in IT