Back to IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

PK

Apr 9, 2022

Great course for beginners and experts. Easy to understand and a good refresher for those who have been into IT for a long date. Recommend it to everyone looking for a high quality course on coursera.

DS

Apr 25, 2018

551 - 575 of 2,749 Reviews for IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

By Jasmine M

Feb 18, 2019

This was a good course, it challenged me and contributed to my growing knowledge of IT security.

By Hans

Aug 12, 2018

A+++ Learned about how to secure yourself in an internet driven world is always an asset to have

By Khanyisa M

Dec 1, 2021

Great course! I highly recommend it if you want to want to know the basics about cybersecurity.

By Achmad S

Mar 3, 2021

Amazing program. A lot of new skills that i get and i can directly implement it into real world

By Tyler D

Jan 11, 2021

Very information dense, overhead explanation of cyber security and the infrastructure involved.

By Eugene B

Oct 21, 2020

Excellent material and it really gave me an understanding of why security is important to have.

By Sneha. M

Sep 15, 2020

great course!! love this as it helped me to learn and know more in depth about about networks !

By Muhammad S R

Jun 6, 2020

Fantastic course with lots of IT security info. Enjoyed a lot. Thanks to all instructors a lot.

By Dakhel A D A

Jul 30, 2021

Amazing course i recommend it to everyone to have knowledge about the tech and cyberattacks :)

By Trevor T T

Jul 15, 2021

T​he security part of the google it support certificate is by far the most fun and interesting

By Mangalan G

Dec 20, 2020

Very useful for fundamental level IT Security here i got more interesting valuable experience.

By Jason A

Nov 16, 2020

I have learned so much and I now have the confidence to continue my education in the IT field.

By Jordan C

Oct 3, 2019

I thought this was a great eye opener into how to protect yourself and others against hackers.

By Tayyab K

Jan 31, 2019

Great course. Very Detailed. Covered every aspect of IT security. I will recommend this course

By Emmanuel H

Jan 27, 2019

Great course and learned a lot from this course. Also a very relevant and interesting subject.

By Robert L

Dec 31, 2021

This course covered all areas of IT Security to have a good understanding of what it entails.

By Umar K

Jul 4, 2021

Great course, really helped me with security problems and types also the understanding of it.

By Grey S

Apr 1, 2021

Really enjoyed everything about this section. Probably my favorite part of the entire course.

By RUPESH K

Sep 1, 2020

Thank you Coursera...!

This was great journey and great experience..

Thank you google..!

#Google

By Russ H

Jul 6, 2018

I really enjoyed this course! Great overall coverage ob security. I would like to learn more!

By Bruno G E

Dec 18, 2020

Excelente curso donde se aprende muchísimo sobre todo el area de seguridad de la información

By Shreya P

Jun 15, 2020

It was a wonderful course with some enlightening information on IT Security. Happy Learning!

By Kevin J

Jun 4, 2020

This course was intense! I really feel prepared for a world of technology and success ahead!

By Sajan K

I loved the practice quiz it was very thorough and helped me revise what i learned recently.

By sandeep b

Mar 21, 2018

this course covered lot of technical stuff including real work scenarios and problem solving