Back to IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

DS
Apr 25, 2018

DG
Dec 4, 2020

An absolutely engaging and challenging feat that I am so proud to have completed. I hope this opens new door and better job opportunities so that I can better enhance my future. Thank you Google :)

251 - 275 of 2,334 Reviews for IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

By Ravi C

Feb 3, 2019

This course was great, good material and presentation by the instructor. Learned a lot about security and now I am interested in doing in-depth courses in security.

By Javier I S

May 8, 2020

A very good refreshment in my knowledge about security and protection, also to know how to implement good habits among employees to keep a safe working environment

By Robert S C

Jan 28, 2020

Really great. The course filled in many blank spots in my knowledge and experience. It gave me new perspectives both on tech support and dealing with IT threats.

By Kristian B

Jul 13, 2019

Great course! I really think Google and Coursera are a great partnership and I highly recommend this course for those starting out on their Cyber Security journey!

By Muhammad A

Feb 17, 2019

Great Experience.!

Must enroll yourself, if you really interested and want to learn and explore new things and want to dive deeper in the field of Network Security.

By Joshua A

Feb 20, 2021

deeply loaded course with lots of IT concepts to chew upon..........Thank Google for putting together this entire Google IT Professional Certificate program......

By Marlon V

Jan 2, 2021

I believe that this course is not only for beginners, I been in the IT for years and for surprise there are so many things that I hear and learn from this course.

By Andria

Dec 1, 2020

Lots of useful and interesting info, very well explained and easy to follow. Probably my favorite course in the Google IT Support Specialist Certificate Course!

By Vaibhav S

Nov 8, 2020

An amazing and informative well descriptive and detailed insight in the world of all aspects related to computer system security. Highly Recommended for everyone!

By MuhammadObais

Jul 21, 2020

it's was really help full for me and my further future I learn A lot of things from this course about security and implemention more on. Thanks all Coursera Team.

By Bidemi O

Nov 22, 2020

I am grateful for the opportunity to do this course. I learnt a lot and broaden my knowledge in IT. I will take the skills acquired to my future job and succeed.

By Héctor M C T

Nov 3, 2020

Excelente curso, definitivamente el mejor que he tenido la oportunidad de cursar, los instructores. la plataforma y los examenes alineados al objetivo del curso.

By Candace G

Apr 23, 2020

This course was awesome and I learned a lot about hardening a computer, network, and mobile device. I also learned what to look for when dealing with bad actors.

By Mister Z

Mar 31, 2021

Замечательный курс, мне как специалисту по ИБ, очень важно расширять свои знания во всем что связано с индустрией. Особенно понравился урок про работу Kerberos.

By Emem E

Feb 12, 2021

This was very fun and well explained. The speaker was very clear and easy to understand, and a lot of useful information was given in this course in particular.

By Glenford R

Sep 6, 2021

This security course have changed my life. I am very happy that I had the opportunity to take this security course. Cyber security is what I really want to do.

By Contreras M D M

Jun 2, 2020

excelente curso muy didactivo y sencillo es importante tener una base de conocimiento pero pues esta diseñado en general para poder avanzar sin ningún problema

By Ian I

Jul 1, 2018

This course will provide with security practices to harden organizations as System Admin and of course educates you on how to protect your on personal devices.

By Joseph G W

Mar 12, 2020

Brilliant course, I enjoyed every second of it. Wasn't sure on how in depth it would be but this course really does give you job related skills needed for IT.

By salman, k

Awesome Course. Loved every bit of it. Loved the aspect of designing a comprehensive document for a fictitious organization from many aspects of IT Security.

By Alfred A

Dec 7, 2019

Awesome course learned a lot that I can use on my home network and Linux virtual machine, plus I have an Active Directory instance to get more familiar with.

By Curtis W

Nov 19, 2020

Tons of great information on security. I'm definitely going back through all the programs to review and refresh on key points. Thank you, Google & Coursera!

By Konstantinos M

Sep 30, 2020

Regardless of job role and responsibilities, this is a mandatory knowledge to have for anyone who is around the modern world of technology and connectivity.

By Iuliia A

Aug 12, 2019

Thank you so much for this course! Step by step I learned a lot of valuable information about IT security. My future goal continue education in this field.

By Jaxon M

Aug 1, 2018

In my opinion, the most enjoyable of the courses. Getting into security was extremely interesting, and the instruction for most the lessons is fairly good.