Back to IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

DS

Apr 26, 2018

LR

Jul 01, 2020

Thank you Google, Qwiklabs and the Coursera team for giving me this wonderful opportunity to learn the vast IT world. Thank you for providing me with the knowledge and the start to a career in IT.

201 - 225 of 1,104 Reviews for IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

By Enrique C G J

Jun 12, 2019

Some concepts were a little harder to follow. I'm glad I was able to rewatch those that I felt I needed more clarification.

By 刘俊

May 28, 2019

A comprehensive introduction to security and some best practices to secure a better world for digital information exchange.

By Roberto J C

May 09, 2020

Excelente curso explica bastante fundamentos de la seguridad informática así como muchos aspectos en las organizaciones IT

By Yihun T

Apr 06, 2019

very good beginner's course! Loved it. I look forward to continue the level above this one. Thanks for the great lectures.

By Tanner B

Apr 13, 2019

Overall, their are an abundance of new terms that I learned. This was a challenge, but in the end, It was well worth it.

By Muhammad R

Mar 11, 2018

Wonderful Course for getting in to world of Security. The presentations, test and assignments are done very effectively.

By Davide C

Very interesting course that addresses many important topics on Security, practical examples and quizzes of good level.

By victor d

Mar 01, 2020

It is good course for someone new to the IT Support field, and good refresher for someone who is working in the field.

By Adnan G

Apr 11, 2020

A proper compiled course to know how to secure an organization's networks with the latest technologies and protocols.

By Rickey J R

Apr 06, 2020

This was a very informative course. I would recommend this course to anyone wishing to learn about security insures.

By Prince J Y

Nov 11, 2019

It really helps me a lot and i'm gonna work hard and prove what i have learned here useful.

Thanks Google and Coursera

By JT R

May 08, 2020

Detailed and concise. Would recommend more definition quizes then the ones they have which would help in retention.

By Jade H

Jul 11, 2019

The course was very informational and helpful. I am very thankful for this course and excited about the next steps.

By James N

Mar 21, 2019

I enjoyed this course. Setting up the company IT infrastructure was challenging and really made me think. Thank you

By Kymbat O

Jun 11, 2018

I would recommend this course for every modern user of computers as it gives the basic knowladge of educated usage.

By NYEMBO M S J

Oct 25, 2019

c'est vraiment un cours très intéressant pour les connaissances de base sur la sécurité informatique. Great course

By Hayley H

Jan 25, 2019

I loved the instructor! He made the difficult material more fun with great teaching habits and puns along the way.

By Aleksandra V

Sep 08, 2018

Awesome. I loved detailed overview of the security and threats. And also the play on the titbit from Harry Potter.

By Bolade K

Jun 01, 2020

This is an amazingly important course that taught me quite alot about IT security. Thank you for the opportunity.

By Rosemary P

Nov 28, 2019

It was an excellent course that had a higher emphasis on having learn the material as opposed to getting a grade.

By Clint M

Sep 05, 2019

The final was a little difficult and was a little overwhelming, but what it taught me will help me in the future.

By La T C

Jan 07, 2019

Security is the field that I would like to pursue. This gave me a look into the various areas that I can go into.

By Kim R

Jun 18, 2020

I felt that this was a very informative course and definitely opened my eyes to security procedures and issues.

By Jorge C A F I

Jun 08, 2020

REAAAALLY GOOD. I really like this course. Is really complete and use all the concepts previously learned! .e.e

By Jeff D

Apr 03, 2020

Great course to learn terms and concepts, those things that are the building blocks of a great security system.