Back to K-12 Blended & Online Learning

Learner Reviews & Feedback for K-12 Blended & Online Learning by University System of Georgia

This course introduces teachers and interested adults to K12 blended and online learning. Participants will design a blended or online unit and develop one module to use with K12 students....

DF

Sep 26, 2016

Useful and practical information based on research and current trends. A must for anyone who teaches online courses, provides online professional learning, or teaches a technology-related subject.

AS

Jan 30, 2018

An in-depth coverage of the standards laid down by iNACOL - International Association for K-12 and Online Learning. Useful peer-graded assignments with helpful samples and examples.

1 - 25 of 37 Reviews for K-12 Blended & Online Learning

By Prabhat

Jul 11, 2019

Very practical and useful course for any online trainer. Thanks the Dr Anissa Lokay Vega for creating such an wonderful curicullum.

By tara k d

Jan 09, 2020

Very unhappy with having to wait for others to review my work, when there isn't a cohort. So now I've been waiting for over a month to finish. While the information is helpful in the course, I would not recommond.

By David F

Sep 26, 2016

By Trixie E C

Jun 26, 2020

This course boosts my confidence in pursuing my goal to be a competent blended and online class teacher. Dr. Vega is a great instructor and I learned a lot from her.

By Rachel S

Jun 25, 2020

I think this course gives in-depth knowledge and helps candidates to apply the knowledge in creating a course from scratch. Highly recommended!

By Jéssica M F

Sep 11, 2017

Great and really useful, I enjoy it! It is a good opportunity to learn and apply educational standards!

By Édith G

Mar 05, 2018

So interesting! A must for those who want to create their own blended or online courses!! Love it!

By Fleischer S

Jul 31, 2017

I find the assingments really motivating and well built. I leaned a lot by doing that and see others.

By Shannon C D

Jul 12, 2020

This course gave me a far better understanding of blended and online learning. It also helped prepare me for creating my own syllabus/welcome letter for blended-online learning, for creating my own blended/online unit, and for creating my own website for my students. This course was super helpful in preparing me for the ever-fluctuating teaching expectations during the Covid-19 pandemic. Thank you!

By Kira A

Jul 09, 2020

This course was great! It helped me to fully understand what a blended or online class really entails. Especially during the COVID-19 pandemic, educators are needing to adapt and learn how to engage their students in an online environment. I took this course as preparation for next school year, in which my school will begin the year online. Overall, the course was great, well-explained, and engaging!

By BRYAN B A

May 09, 2020

This course addresses the need for 21st Century Learners. It also equips teachers with content knowledge, pedagogies in teaching in a blended and online classroom environment, and lastly, will be given varieties of teaching strategies and methodologies in coping with the K-12 curriculum.

By Sara L G

Jul 03, 2020

Of the different courses I have taken, THIS is the one that I got the most out of and have been able to implement in my teaching. I hope that the University System of Georgia and Dr. Lokey-Vega will have more MOOCs in the future.

By Jorge M P

Jul 16, 2020

This course was very important for my professional growth. I had the opportunity to get to know the theory and the way in which American society works on the subject. And I still practiced what I learned. That was amazing!

By Anitha S

Jan 30, 2018

By Elizabeth R F

Jul 14, 2020

Learned a lot with this course. I appreciate the time and effort put into it. It is clear, provides all the necessary data, examples, etc. Truly, time well spent.

By Hanan W

Jul 11, 2020

I highly recommend this course. It provides the tools necessary for a successful, interactive, and informative online and blended learning models.

By Gabriela

Jul 13, 2020

Me pareció de mucha utilidad para poder estar a la vanguardia en la educación y así mejorar mi trabajo. Gracias.

By Yuliya S

Jun 17, 2020

Great Course lot of ideas for beginners, and easy thought process.

By Amalia I M

Jun 24, 2020

I really learned a lot with this course. I highly recommend it.

By Yeimy L G O

Jun 21, 2020

I love it! A very complete course..Super recommended

By Kajal S N

May 02, 2017

Amazing experience to learn from Coursera

By KARIM M

Jul 17, 2020

MUY INTERESANTE, HE APRENDIDO BASTANTE!!

By Alfi P A S

Sep 30, 2017

amazing course for 21th century learning

By Laxmi B

Jul 14, 2017

very exhaustive and thorough course

By Corina