Back to K-12 Blended & Online Learning

Learner Reviews & Feedback for K-12 Blended & Online Learning by University System of Georgia

This course introduces teachers and interested adults to K12 blended and online learning. Participants will design a blended or online unit and develop one module to use with K12 students....

DF

Sep 26, 2016

Useful and practical information based on research and current trends. A must for anyone who teaches online courses, provides online professional learning, or teaches a technology-related subject.

AS

Jan 30, 2018

An in-depth coverage of the standards laid down by iNACOL - International Association for K-12 and Online Learning. Useful peer-graded assignments with helpful samples and examples.

26 - 44 of 44 Reviews for K-12 Blended & Online Learning

By Florence M H

Oct 15, 2020

Enjoyed the process and I learned so much, Thanks!

By Kajal S N

May 02, 2017

Amazing experience to learn from Coursera

By KARIM M

Jul 17, 2020

MUY INTERESANTE, HE APRENDIDO BASTANTE!!

By Alfi P A S

Sep 30, 2017

amazing course for 21th century learning

By Sujatha T

Oct 24, 2020

The assignments were really helpful!!

By Laxmi B

Jul 14, 2017

very exhaustive and thorough course

By Corina

Apr 04, 2017

Great

By Miguel A L E

Jul 30, 2020

In general this is a greta course particularly in the pandemia moments we all are going thru. The tools we learned in the first 4 weeks, part theory, part the experiences of other teachers are very interesting and important for our own work. Now, for the last 4 or 3 weeks I think there is a change of themes. From the theoretical work to the "get it done" part but in my opinion this last part is difficult to understand for someone who has never been in front of a class, and understand things like the Standards of inecol, above all, if you are not living or working under the USA education standards. In the end, I liked the course, in general but perhaps you can rearrange some of those last topics. Thanks alot for your work.

By Halima M

Jun 10, 2020

Faced a problem in reviewing work outside my major and filed. Didn't feel myself engaged

By Akos S

Feb 15, 2018

The peer review work - I think it is not effective. But the content was useful.

By Momina f

Jul 24, 2020

it was really helpful and i enjoyed doing it

By Michael D

Jun 29, 2020

I know the intention for this course is just as an introduction to this material but it seems as if it could be updated as blended & online learning have become much more main-stream since 2011-2014.

By Meg A

Jun 03, 2020

The whole point of this course is to show how you can be engaging while teaching an online course, but going through this course is less than engaging or informative. You read a few articles, watch a few videos, and answer a few questions. Really nothing in here information wise that I don't already know, and it is done in an unengaging way. Very disappointed.