Back to Korean for Beginners: Step 2

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Korean for Beginners: Step 2 by Saint Petersburg State University

Welcome to the second course on the beginner level Korean by St. Petersburg University! This course is aimed at those who have completed Korean for Beginners 1 and want to continue their exciting journey in the world of the Korean language and culture. The course offers extensive vocabulary on a variety of conversational topics such as daily routine, time, plans and weather, as well as new speech styles and related grammar structures. Dialogues will introduce you to the daily life of Koreans and help in practicing listening skills. The course includes wide range of exercises so that learners can practice new skills and check their progress. Additional reading is provided in order to help learners become better acquainted with the distinctive Korean traditions and cultural phenomena....

1 - 6 of 6 Reviews for Korean for Beginners: Step 2

By Mei C C

Aug 12, 2021

Good course outline, learned different requirement of the Korean language. With Quizlet incorporated into the program, it helped reinforce vocabulary and character recognition, but I'll have to put in more effort into learning and revising before embarking into the next course to be more prepared. Thank you to the course creators, I enjoyed the learning process and it also helped me identify my learning weakness.

By Shining J

Jul 31, 2021

I'm really thankful given the opportunity to enrol in this course. This course help me understand more about Korean grammar. The amount of quizzes are enough too, so we can enforcing what we learn in the video. Also, i really like the check yourself section, it made me gain more confidence in writing korean.

By Fazrin W K