Back to Launching into Machine Learning

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Launching into Machine Learning by Google Cloud

Starting from a history of machine learning, we discuss why neural networks today perform so well in a variety of data science problems. We then discuss how to set up a supervised learning problem and find a good solution using gradient descent. This involves creating datasets that permit generalization; we talk about methods of doing so in a repeatable way that supports experimentation. Course Objectives: Identify why deep learning is currently popular Optimize and evaluate models using loss functions and performance metrics Mitigate common problems that arise in machine learning Create repeatable and scalable training, evaluation, and test datasets...

OD

Amazing course. For a beginner like me, it was a shot in the arm. Excellent presentation very lively and engaging. Hope to see the instructor soon in a another course. Thanks so much. I learned a lot.

PT
Dec 1, 2018

This is an awesome module. It will open up so much inside story of ML process which is core of the topic with such a simplicity. It greatly increases my interest into this topic and this course :)

26 - 50 of 450 Reviews for Launching into Machine Learning

By Kiana T

Apr 9, 2019

My favourite course in the specialisation. I think it's a great idea to use historic time-frame to explain the advances in ML and why there is so much hype around deep learning.

By Kaustubh M H

Feb 12, 2019

This course gave me a good overview of how to work with GCP for ML and also helped in covering a bit of knowledge gaps that I had when I learnt things on my own.

By SUJITH V

Dec 4, 2018

A great course to boost your confidence on practicing ML. It also teaches you some fresh skills like repeatable dataset partitioning techniques using just SQL.

By wh0am1

May 6, 2019

This course is very helpful to understand the machine learning concepts of various modals, splitting of the data and even training the model for benchmark.

By shashank s

Apr 9, 2020

I highly recommend this course to learners who need an exposure on handling huge datasets using google big query SQL and data splitting strategies.

By Víctor D L T

Apr 19, 2019

Excelente curso, muy recomendado para ampliar el entendimiento sobre Aprendizaje Automático, me gustó mucho haber podido usar Tensorflow Playground

By Ravindu R P

Apr 27, 2020

Very useful course content and let me to identify some mistakes I done when I do experiments and learnt the how the benchmark phase really works

By 조승재

May 1, 2019

I learned machine learning well with this class. Thanks to Google for making these lecture films and allowing us to learn with these lecutres.

By Emre S

Apr 29, 2018

The technical knowledge is introduced very progressively. You understand the historic evolution and practical usage of models. Great content!

By Mary B

Aug 8, 2019

The math made me pull out old calc textbooks, but very good building of where the ML process is headed in terms of getting good sample data.

By Benjamin B

Sep 5, 2018

Good course with a nice balance between general overview and the more granular aspects of ML. Looking forward to the next one in the series.

By Dilip T R

Apr 27, 2020

Got to know about working very large datasets in GB size. The Tensorflow playground is really cool tool to understand parameter tunning.

By Juan P D P

May 28, 2018

The teachers really try their best you understand the fundamentals giving you examples and showing in an easy way how you can do it.

By Harold M

Sep 15, 2018

A very good introduction to ML and to important tools to use on the creating and tuning and optimization of ML models.

Thank you.

By Attila T

Apr 27, 2019

Very good description of all the basic concepts of supervised learning problems. Many thanks for putting this content together!

By Shuo D

Aug 28, 2018

Lab and the hand-on session were very useful! Also, the tip of using mod + rand() helps me to solve my own problem! Good job!

By Manabu K

Jun 7, 2020

This course is so really good to learn about the general knowledge and skill of machine learning with Google Cloud Platform.

By Naqash B

Oct 27, 2019

Very informative course. Enjoyed it end to end. Loved the way Evan explained everything. He is a super instructor. kudos!

By Christian C

Aug 29, 2019

I love this course a lot. I learned so many things on how Google operates its google product services through ML and AI.

By Stefan K

Apr 13, 2020

Excellent content - actually explained now NNs function with internal features sets. great labs to experiment

By Min L

May 30, 2018

The course give a good introduction of machine learning and hands on exercise. It is practical and efficient.

By pravin b

Sep 8, 2018

A good introduction to the process. Well structured. In particular I liked the section on loss functions.

By RAVI R K

Jan 9, 2020

Nice course for getting started with Data Classification and High level knowledge on different models.

By Sachin

Jul 11, 2019

Really helped me to understand the nuts and bolts of ML and Data preparation along with preprocessing.