Learner Reviews & Feedback for Leadership, Motivation and Organizational Control by Institute of Certified Professional Managers
About the Course
This course gives you access to the essential skills and knowledge that you will need as a supervisor to lead and motivate employees, and to implement and monitor effective organizational controls. At its conclusion, you will be able to:
• Identify the skills that leaders need and explain when specific leadership styles are appropriately used.
• Identify factors that supervisors can use to motivate individuals and groups for improved performance.
• Describe the supervisor’s role in carrying out the four steps of the control process.
• Identify quality standards and explain why consistent quality is crucial to organizational success.
• Understand key financial statements and use the information to improve organizational controls.
Most importantly, you will be able to apply this knowledge immediately to be a more effective, efficient supervisor.
If you want to become or are currently working as a supervisor, this course is made for you. You do not need to have management or supervisory. If you have a high school diploma or its equivalent and a few years of work experience, you are qualified for this course.
There are no prerequisites for this course, and you do not need any special software....