Back to Building Your Leadership Skills

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Building Your Leadership Skills by HEC Paris

When taking this course, you will raise your own self-awareness and gain self-confidence for a better leadership. You will discover a new approach to leadership based on trust and sense. The “Savoir-Relier” leadership, a new approach of leadership, taught to HEC MBA’s student and top executives, enables better team leadership and encourages relationships between people in spite of their differences of opinion. You will develop relational skills, self-knowledge and self-awareness on the way to unfold your own leadership style. You’ll learn the skills of The Savoir-Relier (SR) methodology for better connecting with yourself or others by going through the following 4 steps for successful leadership: Introspection, Conversation, Resilience and Responsibility toward Value Creation. In this first MOOC of the "Inspirational Leadership" specialization, you will practice the first two steps of the method for successful leadership: Introspection and Conversation. You will get to know yourself better during the Introspection part and get a chance to improve your communication skills in order to better interact with others. You will meet people like you who will share their stories and their experience with Savoir-Relier and why it is so inspiring for them in their life. Together, you’ll develop greater self-awareness by developing a leadership self-portrait and going through fun activities to increase your empathy and communication. Leaders from different organizations and participants of the HEC Paris Leadership Certificate, the program from which this course and specialization are inspired, will share with you their insights about what it takes to become a great leader and what they are able to achieve now that they apply The Savoir-Relier methodology. This course is part of the specialization “Inspirational Leadership: Leading with Sense”. In the next courses, you'll go through the second two steps of leadership: Resilience and Responsibility toward Value Creation....

DK

Aug 30, 2018

Exceptional and outstanding program. thanks a ton SR team... I am thoroughly enjoying it while learning. Highly recommended for people who wants to explore his/her hidden treasure of Leadership

MS

Apr 28, 2020

I was pleased with the result as it was a challenging experience that I was able to successfully complete .\n\nThe course is suitable for all kind of professionals which enhancing soft skills.

51 - 75 of 451 Reviews for Building Your Leadership Skills

Jun 10, 2020

This course help me develop a sense of how to be a visionary leader who makes use of his primary senses and intuition to arrive at a better decision by encouraging and uplifting others too.

By SUDHIRKUMAR R S

Jun 15, 2020

This is very good leaning for me. How to handle the team in critical situation. How to reflection. self awareness, open minded . What is one or one, other, Group and society Circles

By Rafael D L

Jul 17, 2020

The course is great, with theory and practice that takes you into a self-reflection on your skills, as well as strengths and weaknesses as a leader. I recommend taking this course.

By Mark T A

This is a challenging course; you have to give a lot to get a lot from it, but it forms a solid base for the whole programme. I have enjoyed this course and recommend it to others.

By Lydia S

Dec 08, 2016

Really enjoyed this different approach to leadership. The conversation was a good way to discuss ourselves with someone you don't know. Really looking forward to the other modules

By Karen B

Feb 25, 2016

I'm being asked to be introspective, to understand who I am and take that as an asset along the Leadership journey. This has been 100% applicable to my work and day-to-day life.

By ANSHIKA S

Apr 18, 2020

This was an amazing journey I am glad that I was the part of this one I have explored myself a lott I know myself better now. I have done things that I would never do otherwise

By Wouter S

Apr 27, 2017

Excellent course with really makes you more self aware and self assured, while being able to rely on others more and through that perform as a team. Liked the converstaions

By Ivan R

Oct 01, 2018

Great approach that helped me to improve myself and not only learn some textbooks. It helped me to discover my actual leadership skills and build a project to go further.

By Haris M

Jun 30, 2020

this course is amazing in which you'll learn leadership skills and will be able to practice them with your course fellows. i enjoyed the course and learned a lot from it

By Ingrid L

Oct 26, 2020

This was such an amazing experience, I love to connect my self-confidence path with my preparation as an inspiring leader. I loved to talk with my peer, it was amazing!

By Esther B L

Oct 03, 2015

This course makes you work hard on yourself, it's not a course that only tells you what you like to hear. It takes you out of your comfort zone indeed. Worth doing it!

By Andres V

Aug 16, 2020

A great opportunity to explore our personal skills in order to begin to build up our own leadership journey. An adventurous travel of introspection and deep thinking.

By Ammar S

Nov 08, 2016

Along this course, I discovered the importance of the introspection, how can you discover your strengths to improve them, and your weaknesses to work on them.

By Rainer W

Apr 09, 2020

A fantastic course for leadership growth, self awareness, self-confidence adn the start of the journey of definng your leadership style. Higly recommended!

By Jamshaid A D

Dec 04, 2016

It was a nice journey i never have had before any time, Got to know so many things i never Experienced before, thanks for giving me a way to Move forward

By Tilly K C

Jul 10, 2020

A very powerful course and tool that can help either to grow and change our world vision in personal and professional life. I do recommend this course.

By Poinas A

Feb 26, 2017

Un Mooc complet proposant une méthode simple et efficace d'introspection, de connaissance de soi et d'amélioration de ses compétences en communication.

By Rubén A N G

Sep 16, 2020

Great! I have learn a new aproach for Leadership. I feel I have improved more in this 2 week MOOC than in many many other experiences I've had before.

By Clay R d S M

Jun 09, 2020

Excellent course, it presents an inspiring and challenging framework.

It has a material with video and reading references of the highest quality.

By Angela R

Feb 16, 2016

This is such an introspective process toward leadership. It is illuminating in a personal growth capacity and the ability to relate with others.

By Abidur R

The course is highly interactive and effective with powerful resources and a great instructor. Looking forward to the whole specialization.

By Sarah F

Aug 17, 2017

If you really truly want to examine yourself from many perspectives in your efforts to become a better leader, this is the course to take.

By Magesh E

Jan 14, 2019

The lectures are very interesting and make me eager to listen. The lectures are with real-time examples so I am able to understand better

By Cristina S

Apr 06, 2017

So excited to be continuing through this course. I have already learned so much, and I love how interactive and comprehensive it all is.