Back to Building Your Leadership Skills

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Building Your Leadership Skills by HEC Paris

When taking this course, you will raise your own self-awareness and gain self-confidence for a better leadership. You will discover a new approach to leadership based on trust and sense. The “Savoir-Relier” leadership, a new approach of leadership, taught to HEC MBA’s student and top executives, enables better team leadership and encourages relationships between people in spite of their differences of opinion. You will develop relational skills, self-knowledge and self-awareness on the way to unfold your own leadership style. You’ll learn the skills of The Savoir-Relier (SR) methodology for better connecting with yourself or others by going through the following 4 steps for successful leadership: Introspection, Conversation, Resilience and Responsibility toward Value Creation. In this first MOOC of the "Inspirational Leadership" specialization, you will practice the first two steps of the method for successful leadership: Introspection and Conversation. You will get to know yourself better during the Introspection part and get a chance to improve your communication skills in order to better interact with others. You will meet people like you who will share their stories and their experience with Savoir-Relier and why it is so inspiring for them in their life. Together, you’ll develop greater self-awareness by developing a leadership self-portrait and going through fun activities to increase your empathy and communication. Leaders from different organizations and participants of the HEC Paris Leadership Certificate, the program from which this course and specialization are inspired, will share with you their insights about what it takes to become a great leader and what they are able to achieve now that they apply The Savoir-Relier methodology. This course is part of the specialization “Inspirational Leadership: Leading with Sense”. In the next courses, you'll go through the second two steps of leadership: Resilience and Responsibility toward Value Creation....

DK
Aug 29, 2018

Exceptional and outstanding program. thanks a ton SR team... I am thoroughly enjoying it while learning. Highly recommended for people who wants to explore his/her hidden treasure of Leadership

MS
Apr 27, 2020

I was pleased with the result as it was a challenging experience that I was able to successfully complete .\n\nThe course is suitable for all kind of professionals which enhancing soft skills.

126 - 150 of 466 Reviews for Building Your Leadership Skills

By Sharon K

May 5, 2020

I learned many thing out of this course and I would refer others to also take up this course

By Pore J

Feb 24, 2016

One of the best courses by Coursera, it significantly helps me increase my leadership skill.

By arshid B

Feb 5, 2016

The course builds the self awareness and self confidence of the learners in a systematic way

By Ghina W I

Oct 31, 2020

I loved a lot this course and added to my personality a lot of positive things about myself

By Alfonsus G

Apr 20, 2020

very inspiring and makes me excited to be able to learn to be a leader starting from myself

By Maxime G

Feb 11, 2016

Very nice course ! It helps a lot for anyone want to manage and be a leader of the future !

By Jean P A N

Jun 8, 2020

Very good training, I would like to learn more! Savoir Relier: what a wonderful concept!!!

By Jennifer S

Apr 18, 2020

This course helps me a lot about how I see myself to become more skillful about leadership

By Kevin M

Sep 28, 2018

This course is good for people that their is running a lead. It's provides good techniques

By MUHAMMAD U S

Dec 1, 2019

This is a great and much helpful course if someone want to build their leadership skills.

By David V

Mar 16, 2016

Highly recommend this class. Helps one understand themselves so that they can lead others

By Patrick L

Nov 16, 2020

One of the course that is a must for any leader today. The SR protocol is life-changing.

By Smarnika G

Jun 7, 2020

It's a very nice course..one can find out her weak and strong point and beccome a leader

By Cynthia L

Nov 14, 2020

Thos course is so good! It is realy important to know ourselves before leading others.

By Andrea I

Aug 21, 2016

Excellent course. I recommend it for people who would like to become authentic leaders.

By Syed M A

Sep 15, 2015

Good for interpersonal Development skills. The teaches seems very nice and experienced

By Marie H

Feb 19, 2017

Great course for anyone that wants to get a different view and grow as an individual

By Katherine Z

Feb 11, 2016

Very well presented and crafted together. The quality of this class is exceptional!

By Abikanlu O

Jul 20, 2020

I love this course and the style at which it was thought. I benefited a whole lot.

By Cedric K

Jan 9, 2020

I learnt a lot following this course, excited to pursuit the leadership journey !

By Naemuddin A

Sep 8, 2018

Exceptional course.

Anyone who wants to enhance skill must go through this course.

By Bernadette N

Feb 18, 2016

It is fun and with great sense! I completely agree the lessons being taught here.

By Mónica S R S

Dec 19, 2015

This is one of the best courses I have ever taken, thanks for the opportunity!!!

By Bouchenez A

Dec 26, 2019

un enseignement riche et de qualité avec des supports variés, un cours prenant!

By Valentina G

Oct 7, 2015

Such a great opportunity to improve my skills and be more confident, thank you!