Back to Chinese for Beginners

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Chinese for Beginners by Peking University

Sep 17, 2016

Thanks for this course. I like it and this language really so necessary for me and my job. My company in New Zealand - ESKA Ltd (www.eskaltd.co.nz, eskaltd.com) and we are work with aliens from China.

EE

Mar 02, 2016

This course is excellent. It gives thorough introduction into language without going into too much unnecessary details. Highly recommended for anyone who wants to start learning Chinese from scratch.

251 - 275 of 1,314 Reviews for Chinese for Beginners

By Diego V O

Mar 24, 2016

Really simple yet effective! I am able to understand the basics of mandarim thanks to this awesome course, the University of Beijing, and of course, Coursera! Thank you so much!

By Dennis M

Nov 22, 2015

Very functional learning

By Olumide D

Sep 22, 2015

The...

By Julien M

Mar 27, 2016

I took this course to review Chinese basics, I not really a beginner. The rhythm of the course, the progression is nice. It's a perfect way to start learning Chinese.

By David G

Oct 27, 2015

Well presented and enjoyable!

By Eva B

Oct 27, 2016

I loved this class and learned a lot ! When does the next class begin ?

By Victoria C

Nov 12, 2015

Extremely informative! Would recommend to any friends trying to learn Chinese, also very simple and easily understood, with clear explanations and pronounciations. & vocab!

By Malu C

Aug 11, 2016

I loved the course! Xiao Liu is an excellent teacher. She pronounces slowly and clear which makes all lessons easy to understand and follow. The additional material provided in each lesson is very helpful for practicing before answering the quizzes and submitting the

By FAHAD A

Sep 07, 2015

A wonderful course and an amazing instructor.

Hope to get a next level with the same professor

By Melanie R

Oct 31, 2015

by the way, it was a good start for me to learn the first time chinese. Thank you!

By Alex S F d L

Apr 24, 2018

Excelente Curso de Introdução ao idioma oficial da China!

By vòng n l

May 10, 2017

good

By ayotola o

Nov 03, 2015

I AM LEARNING A LOT AND MY PRONUNCIATION SKILLS HAS IMPROVED.

By Byrd A

Aug 10, 2016

I am slowly making it through the lessons. A very confident presenter makes it cool.

By Trangbim711

Aug 24, 2015

very helpful. I hope she there are more learning chinese course not for beginner, for higher lever

By Daniel F G B

Sep 03, 2015

Is a very good course for learn chinese, I learn much in this course.

By DIOSABOMBON

Nov 27, 2015

EXCELENTE, ME FASCINO OJALA SAQUEN EL INTERMEDIOAVANZADO

By Katarzyna K

Nov 24, 2015

A springboard to start learning Chinese. Very accessible and easy on that tone-deaf Western ear.

By Alyor K

Aug 14, 2015

Thank you very much! I used to learn Chines language in the past, but did not use it since 1997. Now I reviewed the basics, learnt something new and revised the forgotten staff. Many thanks!

Fei chang gan xie!

By Raphael C

Oct 29, 2015

Nicely done.

By Bilal Q

Dec 31, 2015

Loved the way it was simplified for all us beginners!

By erica s

Nov 29, 2015

easy to follow lectures. i really recommend this course!

By Ynnck L

Apr 17, 2016

Super intéressant. il ne manque plus que le pendant en Français ! :)

By Revsuriya

Nov 10, 2015

great

By Yerden A

Aug 17, 2015

Good course. I like it :)