Back to Chinese for Beginners

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Chinese for Beginners by Peking University

Sep 17, 2016

Thanks for this course. I like it and this language really so necessary for me and my job. My company in New Zealand - ESKA Ltd (www.eskaltd.co.nz, eskaltd.com) and we are work with aliens from China.

EE

Mar 02, 2016

This course is excellent. It gives thorough introduction into language without going into too much unnecessary details. Highly recommended for anyone who wants to start learning Chinese from scratch.

76 - 100 of 1,297 Reviews for Chinese for Beginners

By Sofi S

Apr 09, 2019

xie xie laoshi :)

By Tiffany J

Apr 09, 2019

Great course. I wish the written Chinese was included along with he pinyin, but you do get it at the end of the course.

By Marcela M C

Feb 17, 2019

Excelente para principiantes!

By Miguel.bolivia

Feb 18, 2019

Good material, just do it, you will see that is chinese is not so difficult as it seams.....

By Thuong H

Feb 18, 2019

Very useful course

By Shunglie P C

Feb 07, 2019

EXCELENT

By Oyinkansola

Feb 20, 2019

I had a great time learning.

By Sajid I A

Jan 13, 2019

Very nice

By Marco A M d O G

Dec 12, 2018

After taking this basic course my communication skill has improved a lot. I can understand a little bit better when native speakers talk. I am living in beijing and at the beginning I had problems with listening skill as well as speking. Thanks to this course I can express myself...

By Laura G R O

Apr 11, 2019

I like it too much!

By Rocío G

Apr 11, 2019

Muy bien planteado, fácil y dinámico. Me ha servido para refrescar lo que ya había estudiado y seguir adelante. Muy recomendable para los que empiezan de 0 o para los que llevamos un tiempo sin dedicarnos al idioma.

By Juliana L d A

Jul 12, 2018

Amazing! Her pronunciation is very easy to understand. Just loved it.

By rohit r

Jul 13, 2018

very good course for beginners to learn chinese

By LAM M T

Jul 30, 2018

amazing

By Jose F A C

Oct 10, 2016

Very instructional and motivational. I really liked it

By Desiree I

Jun 18, 2018

Excellent course

By Mamaeva K

Feb 23, 2016

Great conversational course! Everything is clear, the teacher pays attention on special cases.

By Khodzhaeva A

Oct 27, 2015

Excellent course! Enjoyed taking it!

By MIGUEL Á R M

Jun 28, 2017

Excellent course, really ideal for beginners. It was very enjoyable. The teacher is very professional, congratulations to her from me. I hope there is a second part. Highly grateful to the staff of Coursera and the University of Beijing, who made this course possible. Regards!

By Guillermo S E

Jan 24, 2016

This is a great introduction to the Chinese language. Very complete.

By Karime A C

Mar 20, 2018

It was a really good courses, Xiaoyu Liu is an amazing teacher she explain you everything as best as possible. was a really good method of teaching, easy to learn, to been motivate and to practice. I cant wait to start the next course. Xiexie

By Fernanda F L

Mar 29, 2018

Great and engaging course! I love the way the content is organized and I am really motivatived to finish it!!

By Konstantina K

Aug 31, 2015

Very useful!

By Larry O

Jan 03, 2016

A very good course for anyone wanting to learn basic spoken mandarin and the Pinyin.

By Louiguenson C

Feb 05, 2017

simple and good for beginners