Back to Chinese for Beginners

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Chinese for Beginners by Peking University

Sep 17, 2016

Thanks for this course. I like it and this language really so necessary for me and my job. My company in New Zealand - ESKA Ltd (www.eskaltd.co.nz, eskaltd.com) and we are work with aliens from China.

EE

Mar 02, 2016

This course is excellent. It gives thorough introduction into language without going into too much unnecessary details. Highly recommended for anyone who wants to start learning Chinese from scratch.

101 - 125 of 1,296 Reviews for Chinese for Beginners

By Clarisse H d C e S C

Mar 12, 2016

Hello!

It's a great course and I'd like to thank Peking University and Coursera for this great opportunity!

Clarisse Cardoso, from Brazil.

By Andrey B

Oct 09, 2015

Very well prepared and presented. I really had fun while auditing this course. Thank you!

By Sofia B

Sep 24, 2015

This course is very good for people without any knowledge of Chinese. I think if anyone wants to learn Chinese in this course will make the first step.

By Alain C

Sep 02, 2015

A very pleasant introduction to Chinese by a competent and passionate teacher!

By Lourdes A

Jun 20, 2017

It's a great course because it introduces you into Chinese language in a fun and interactive way.

By Eugenia V

Aug 14, 2016

One should keep in mind that the course is only a guidance. It is way not enough to achieve any fluency. But it is a good starting point. The teacher is charming, and the vocabulary you are going to learn is really useful in many real life situations. Just keep practicing independently as much as you can!

By Matteo O

Aug 14, 2015

I liked it a lot! Continue and do more courses of chinese. Now I want to learn how to write too

By Bochkarev E I

Jun 03, 2017

It was pleasure for me to take this course

By Carlos A C d S

Feb 19, 2016

Gr

By Rafael Y I

Sep 09, 2015

I am having a really good experience. The classes are very easy to understand and the quizzes help me fix the knowledge. I highly recommend this course for people who want to learn the first words in Chinese.

By K S S d S

Oct 27, 2017

Excellent introduction to Mandarin pinyin! Supported by practical examples and very good lecturer.

By Vladimir

Sep 11, 2015

A very good course. A very good teacher!

Xiexie! :)

By Elena W

Jul 30, 2016

The teacher was very clear and gave information at a nice, comfortable pace. I really liked the format of the class: vocabulary and grammar structures, dialogues, short quiz, and extra practice. The way she made distinctions between correct and incorrect pronunciation of certain pinyin combinations was really helpful, too. Excellent and enjoyable course!

By cristane v b

Aug 21, 2017

Good general overview of chinese. Teaches key words that are useful in daily communication.

By Camila G M d N

Aug 08, 2015

xie xie

By Mahmoud M S E

Aug 22, 2015

its a very different language from other European ones

By Vikash K

Jun 04, 2017

This is the best course I have come across.Easily comprehensible course material taught in the most Interactive way.The course Instructor is very lively and will make you learn even if you don't want to.

A must recommended for all.(So that all can understand basic pronunciation of Chinese words).

By Kavindya G

Jan 20, 2017

The course , Chinese for Beginners was fun and interesting.I recommend it to anyone who is interested in learning Chinese

Thank you Coursera!

By Alicia L B

Sep 21, 2015

Thank you to our teacher because this course it's amazing! I have no idea of Chinese and I am learning slowly but at my own with this course. Xièxiè again 教师!

By Ezgi A

Jan 24, 2016

thank you!! It was a really different and special experiment for me to try learning chinese

By S. A B

Aug 11, 2015

Great introductory course!

By Pablo P G

Oct 16, 2015

Great introduction to Chinese basics. I'm waiting for the next curses! :)

By Andras R

Feb 02, 2016

Good start/review

By CherrylFerrer

Sep 21, 2015

Great way to learn the basics of a new language. It was a fun course but not to say its not challenging at all! Thank you!

By Liliya G

Mar 28, 2016

Great first step to Chinese!