Back to Chinese for Beginners

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Chinese for Beginners by Peking University

Sep 17, 2016

Thanks for this course. I like it and this language really so necessary for me and my job. My company in New Zealand - ESKA Ltd (www.eskaltd.co.nz, eskaltd.com) and we are work with aliens from China.

EE

Mar 02, 2016

This course is excellent. It gives thorough introduction into language without going into too much unnecessary details. Highly recommended for anyone who wants to start learning Chinese from scratch.

201 - 225 of 1,295 Reviews for Chinese for Beginners

By Phil J

Jun 26, 2016

This course is good - it focuses on hearing pronunciations, which is good and supports my other learning which I am doing mostly from a book (also learning the characters).

By Siddhant S

Mar 21, 2016

Although I am still learning, the course that I have covered so far is absolutely brilliant.

By Christian M

Jun 13, 2017

Realy useful and interesting as first approach to Chinese language

By pete g

Jan 25, 2016

Really enjoyed the course , hoping there will be more Chinese courses

By Miroslavas L

Feb 02, 2017

Excellent

By Sumant A

Feb 07, 2016

Good simple lesson plans for beginners to follow. A great introduction to the language.

By Karoli K

Feb 03, 2016

Thanks for helping me learn some Chinese in a way that does not make the language seem impossible to learn!

By Robert O

Oct 19, 2015

Excellent!!

By Letícia T C S

Aug 11, 2015

Very didactic classes, get us to know not only about the language, but also the culture of China. Achieved the objective.

By Ricardo V d S

Sep 23, 2015

Excellent!

By Jeļena E

Oct 09, 2016

Interesting course, useful subject, very nice lector. Highly appreciate the opportunity to hear the right pronunciation of Chinese words, because that's the most difficult part for me.

Thank you very much!

By Janet W

Sep 08, 2015

The course of excellent. Recommend to anyone that is travelling there or just wanted to be able to hold a simple conversation.

By Tobias K

Aug 20, 2015

Very nice introduction to Chinese with a lot of work from a skilled teacher. :)

By Florence A S

Feb 04, 2018

This course was very interesting to start learning Chinese. I have learnt a lot. The teacher approaches different topics. I am eager to keep on studying this language.

By Wallat D

Jun 23, 2018

comprehensively composed class, picking up from here was pretty much easy. Xiexie

By Rashmi

Jun 20, 2018

Best course for a beginner, I have begun communicating in Chinese these days with the locals, and tend to understand better. Just a suggestion: pronunciation of the initials and finals could be taught with equivalent examples from English language, since that is the only challenge that i faced here

By Theresa D

Oct 06, 2016

Very good for beginners. Focuses on conversational skills without needing to know characters.

By Maria B

Mar 17, 2016

It 's perfect for those who try to speak for the first time!

By Sandra G

Aug 17, 2015

Great course! I wanted to learn how to communicate in Chinese and it fulfilled my needs! The instructor is great too! I suggest she give another course, say, part 2. XIeXie!

By Artem F

Oct 03, 2015

Currently I'm in China, and I can learn very fast Chinese from this course and practicing just on the street)

Xiexie ni)

By Joerg W

Jan 23, 2017

The course "Chinese for Beginners" is a good introduction for the "fresh meat" of those striving to learn the Chinese Language and has got all it takes to get you immersed into the language. You just have to find your individual method of staying in it. I will also do the Chinese character for Beginners course, which seems promising. As already mentioned, it all depends on your effort, time and motivation!

By Zayi S

Jan 26, 2016

Excelente

By Tania T L

Sep 27, 2016

¡Me ha encantado! Lo más complicado para los españoles será la pronunciación de tonos y consonantes, pero se hace muy ameno y cortito. Tuve que hacerlo en un par de semanas/tres porque no me daba tiempo con la universidad y no hubo ningún problema. Lo recomiendo, sin duda, a quien le interese tener nociones básicas de chino.

By Celso A P G

Aug 25, 2015

The teacher is good!!.. I like the way as she taught and gave every lesson

By elkarkriyahya

Feb 03, 2017

very good thank you so much