Back to Chinese for Beginners

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Chinese for Beginners by Peking University

Sep 17, 2016

Thanks for this course. I like it and this language really so necessary for me and my job. My company in New Zealand - ESKA Ltd (www.eskaltd.co.nz, eskaltd.com) and we are work with aliens from China.

EE

Mar 02, 2016

This course is excellent. It gives thorough introduction into language without going into too much unnecessary details. Highly recommended for anyone who wants to start learning Chinese from scratch.

1226 - 1250 of 1,430 Reviews for Chinese for Beginners

By Diego I P M

Oct 16, 2017

Me parece muy interesante el contenido y bien explicado, pero quizas se podria mejorar la calidad de los elementos visuales

By Петрова Д Н

Jul 10, 2018

Для начинающих курс очень неплохой, единственное, что мне не очень понравилось- это отсутствие ознакомления с иероглифами.

By marissa

Jun 12, 2018

it was my first chinese course, it was not always easy but with the help of internet and some apps i reach my goal. thanks

By Eva W

Apr 04, 2019

The curriculum is very similar to the one I took at school, although there was more character practice not just pin yin

By Milton G V

Aug 15, 2015

Course material is very useful for true beginners. The course helps a lot to overcome potential fears to failure. Xièxi

By Surya

Mar 14, 2017

Very well explained. I think it will be much better if there is a revision of previous weeks teaching in current week.

By Avi k

Aug 02, 2019

Thank you so much for this course. It was really helpful for me as a beginner. I like the pace, clarity and the quiz.

By Екатерина Л

Dec 28, 2019

I think the course needs some more grammar. Sometimes it was difficult to understand the rules you make a sentence.

By Korayma L A

Nov 12, 2017

Es muy fácil de aprender,con mucho tiempo y dedicación verán lo fácil que era hablar en chino,se los recomiendo. :)

By Thakkar S J

Sep 26, 2015

Nice one.. Helped a beginners like me a lot.. I found confidence in myself. Hats off! Simply explained.. xiexie :)

By Jane L

Feb 26, 2019

I think there is too much focus on the wrong pronunciation. I only want to hear the correct chinese pronunciation.

By Sonali L

Apr 08, 2019

Its very good course for beginners.

After this course we can communicate in Chinese for our daily life routine.

By shubham b

Jun 21, 2016

materials are nice.....but if the video of alphabets of chinese were also included then it will be a great help

By Shweta

Feb 26, 2020

It's a good course for beginners. I learned a lot from the lecture videos and the discussion forums as well.

By Samridhi J

Nov 25, 2019

The way of teaching Chinese is commendable. Looking forward to see some Chinese people soon.😊

Xièxie!!!

By Germán A Q

Jan 19, 2018

Muy bueno el curso , pero la traduccion en subtitulos español no estarian bien. Habria que revisar.

By Mauricio G

Sep 17, 2017

Very interesting, a little bit more difficult quizzes would be nice but i really liked this course

By Marcel

Jan 06, 2018

Great examples and also not to hard to learn so i managed it to successfully solve this course :)

By Nell R

Nov 05, 2015

It was fun, and a nice refresher for me as it has been nearly a decade since I spoke in Chinese.

By Samuel K

Mar 04, 2017

This course is very useful for beginners without any knowledge of Chinese language and culture.

By Erik H

May 22, 2016

Really good course. But you need to study hard, because not everything is written on the board.

By Victoria

Feb 26, 2016

Курс хороший. Но жалко, что совсем не говорят об иероглифах и о том, как их собственно понимать

By valentine g

Feb 23, 2017

Pour commencer le chinois à l'oral ce cours est un très bon début et se révèle assez complet.

By Nino C

Aug 04, 2017

Very helpful! Added more motivation to my studying such a rich language! Thanks to teacher!

By Grace M

Aug 08, 2016

I love learning Chinese with this course! The instructor could be better, but all around