Back to Chinese for Beginners

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Chinese for Beginners by Peking University

Sep 17, 2016

Thanks for this course. I like it and this language really so necessary for me and my job. My company in New Zealand - ESKA Ltd (www.eskaltd.co.nz, eskaltd.com) and we are work with aliens from China.

EE

Mar 02, 2016

This course is excellent. It gives thorough introduction into language without going into too much unnecessary details. Highly recommended for anyone who wants to start learning Chinese from scratch.

251 - 275 of 1,338 Reviews for Chinese for Beginners

By Marcelo P

Sep 07, 2019

It is very nice Chinese course for beginners. Although it doesn't present Chinese characters, it gives us a basic idea of how the language works.

By Ibrahim S

Feb 02, 2019

The course is great, but you need to go a little bit deep to prevent student from struggling to get the concept since this is a beginner's class.

By ken m

Aug 17, 2018

I like this course. My wife is Chinese and she says what I am learning is correct. I like the emphasis on spoken as opposed to written Chinese.

By Angel D C A

Dec 29, 2019

I really enjoyed the course because was very interactive and the exams was awesome due to you can practise your learned skills about each topic.

By Mayra Z

Dec 13, 2018

Este curso es muy fácil de entender, los ejercicios son claros, al igual que los exámenes y las explicaciones. Lo recomiendo amplimente,

Saludos.

By An T

Sep 10, 2018

This course is really helpful for a beginer like me. I would like to have a course with more practice in writing and reading. Thank you so much

By fazer r

Jan 09, 2018

Très bonne méthode d'apprentissage ! Ludique , pratique et simple ! Je recommande et j'ai fait une très bonne expérience . Merci encore course.

By Baldo M

Aug 01, 2019

Great content, nice to introduce chinese language. Could be nice if there be some hanzi (chinese characters) to know a little bit of writting.

By Jesús E M

Apr 14, 2018

It's a excellent course for beginners! I learned a lot in just 7 weeks and so exciting to practice what i know 'cause this is a new experience

By Manuel E

Jan 23, 2017

The course was excellent and the teacher was excellent. I want to give this course five stars only to show my appreciation of the instructor.

By Fernando A A C

May 28, 2018

me parece que hay algunas cosas que se puede añadir y mas a partir de las ultimas semanas, gracias por el curso ahora ya se un poco de chino

By Vania Y C T

Jan 16, 2018

I just loved learning little bit about chinese language... I think the course was OK but sometimes the quality (image & sound) was just bad.

By Kavindya G

Jan 20, 2017

The course , Chinese for Beginners was fun and interesting.I recommend it to anyone who is interested in learning Chinese

Thank you Coursera!

By FONHOKE d w

Nov 28, 2016

Excellent Excellent Excellent. Je suis ravis d'avoir suivit ce cours....

Je vous le conseil il est simple facile à apprendre et à maîtriser.

By Elizabeth D J

Nov 14, 2016

Me gusta mucho el curso, no es tedioso y las clases son dinámicas, los ejercicios en verdad son muy bueno, muchas gracias por compartirnos.

By Laurent G

Sep 23, 2016

Really well made, easy to access this language and explainations in english are really good quality. Just a pleasure to learn chinese. ....

By Marta R A

Nov 05, 2017

Realmente me ha hecho conocer un poquito más de esta maravillosa y entretenida cultura. La profesora, sin duda, lo mejor de todo el curso!

By Felix M

Aug 16, 2016

I absolutely love the course and really enjoy learning Chinese! I can recommend strongly for everyone who wants to start out with Chinese!

By Claudia P M M

Apr 18, 2017

Me pareció muy bueno, consiso, agradable de ver y escuchar, para no saber nada del tema lo termino con aminos de practicar y aprender más

By Clarisse H d C e S C

Mar 12, 2016

Hello!

It's a great course and I'd like to thank Peking University and Coursera for this great opportunity!

Clarisse Cardoso, from Brazil.

By amit v

Oct 18, 2015

A very nice beginner's course for anyone who wants to learn the basics of Chinese language. Very easy and step by step course. Great job!

By Maxwell P H

Sep 07, 2015

The material lets you go practically at your own pace, and it is good to teach people how to speak before confusing them with characters.

By Светлана

Aug 01, 2019

Трудно, конечно, не очень зная английский, учить китайский, но Google нам в помощь! Хорошо, что уроки короткие и говорит носитель языка.

By Jacques E

May 23, 2019

The course was absolutely fantastic and the lecturer was amazing. I would gladly recommend this course to any foreigner living in China!

By Joan O R

May 07, 2018

the course is practical and interactive. it effectively gives the learn an easy way of integrating the new language in a day to day life