Back to Unsupervised Machine Learning for Customer Market Segmentation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Unsupervised Machine Learning for Customer Market Segmentation by Coursera Project Network

In this hands-on guided project, we will train unsupervised machine learning algorithms to perform customer market segmentation. Market segmentation is crucial for marketers since it enables them to launch targeted ad marketing campaigns that are tailored to customer's specific needs. Note: This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

GV

Sep 15, 2020

best practical course to understand unsupervised learning.faculty was precise and clear hoping to complete other courses from the faculty

TT

Sep 17, 2020

Wonderful course to understand clustering basics. Ryan teaches the concepts as well as gives hands on practice in a very simplified way.

1 - 25 of 30 Reviews for Unsupervised Machine Learning for Customer Market Segmentation

By Khandaker M A

Aug 02, 2020

One of the BEST Guided projects I've done so far. The instructor did his best to elaborate every code & entities in details. This is a must-take Guided Project for all of those who want to know about "Unsupervised Machine Learning for Customer Market Segmentation"

By TANUSHREE

Sep 17, 2020

By Adegoke T B

Sep 07, 2020

This project is quite explanatory and fun. Thanks to Ryan Ahmed and Coursera.....now I'm good to go on Customer Market Segmentation.

By Sanjana R

Jul 02, 2020

One of the best guided projects I have done so far. The instructor does their best in teaching what each part of the code entails.

By Ben M

Jul 09, 2020

Really well explained guided course that has given me a good foundational skill to build on with my datasets at work

By Anif H S

Sep 30, 2020

I still could not find the Video that should I learn and study. How could I take the assignment if I have not yet got or haven't seen the Video Learning about Unsupervised Machine Learning for Customer Market Segmentation? Please help me to solve this problem, Thank Very Much for your kind attention.

I am a Doctorate Student at IPB Indonesia

By Oscar F

Sep 28, 2020

Muy bueno el curso, tenía ganas de tomarlo desde hace un tiempo. El profesor explica bien y los conceptos son sencillos de entender. Puede tomar más tiempo del que se indica en la descripción. Satisfecho con lo aprendido.

By Gautham V

Sep 15, 2020

By MOHAMED M

Aug 16, 2020

Très instructif pour aborder le domaine de machine learning. J'ai bien apprécié !

By Juan C G

Sep 29, 2020

great. I understand some concepts of k means by doing the example.

By Jeffrey W

Aug 11, 2020

Great short course on one method of unsupervised machine learning.

By Endang P G

Oct 06, 2020

The Prof. Ryan Ahmed is soooo Genius, thank you Prof.

By Mrigank J

Jul 12, 2020

Kindly e-mail the notebook I did my project on

By Pasam P K

Jul 18, 2020

Good Practical Start, for a Beginner!

By Aniruddh M

Jul 31, 2020

Well taught and explained!

By PAVITHRA B

By BOULASSEL A

Oct 05, 2020

By Gaikwad N

Jul 24, 2020

good

By p s

Jun 26, 2020

Good

By tale p

Jun 24, 2020

good

By Vajinepalli s s

Jun 18, 2020