Back to Machine Learning Modeling Pipelines in Production

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Machine Learning Modeling Pipelines in Production by DeepLearning.AI

In the third course of Machine Learning Engineering for Production Specialization, you will build models for different serving environments; implement tools and techniques to effectively manage your modeling resources and best serve offline and online inference requests; and use analytics tools and performance metrics to address model fairness, explainability issues, and mitigate bottlenecks. Understanding machine learning and deep learning concepts is essential, but if you’re looking to build an effective AI career, you need production engineering capabilities as well. Machine learning engineering for production combines the foundational concepts of machine learning with the functional expertise of modern software development and engineering roles to help you develop production-ready skills. Week 1: Neural Architecture Search Week 2: Model Resource Management Techniques Week 3: High-Performance Modeling Week 4: Model Analysis Week 5: Interpretability...

JS
Sep 13, 2021

Excellent content and lectures from Mr. Robert . Thank you very much Sir for the excellent way of explaining these difficult topics . Thank you !!!

MB
Oct 20, 2021

I enjoyed this course a lot. It gave me a lot of ideas on how I can improve my models and make my workflow more efficient. Thank you.

1 - 25 of 27 Reviews for Machine Learning Modeling Pipelines in Production

By Folkert S

Sep 18, 2021

I thought this course was ok. On the one hand, the theory that is taught is quite general and trivial, while on the other hand, the technical focus is mostly on Google's tools and deep learning. As getting machine learning to production is an advanced task and requires a broad set of skills, I would've, for instance, expected this course to be more on structured data. Also, most of the labs, especially the GCP ones, feel just like copying and pasting some commands, it's not that challenging and therefore I didn't learn a lot there.

By Cosmin K

Aug 16, 2021

Great material, insigthful notebooks and a valuable review of numerous concepts and tools! The course set me on track with steps to take and pitfalls to evoid. Thank you! Now is practice and continous learning from my part.

By Thành H Đ T

Aug 24, 2021

wow, Its very good

By Peter W

Aug 9, 2021

Covers a lot of content at a high level. One slight criticism is that the graded exercises focused on Google cloud and didnt require much thought. The ungraded labs on the other hand were quite interesting.

By Hieu D T

Aug 15, 2021

A bit dependent on GCP, took me quite a decent amount of time to do network setting. You should use your own internet, do not use one behind corporate proxy like I did. Materials and guides are great.

By Ashwani K

Aug 7, 2021

Some of the topics were too advanced and instructor assumes that we know those basics. It felt rush through little bit and more of reading slides then explaining at many places

By Andrei

Sep 9, 2021

need to improve the explanation of topics

By Yixin D

Oct 13, 2021

I find this course extremely hard to follow, some main and tricky concepts are only covered by a mere sentence in the lecture.

By Roger S P M

Sep 5, 2021

So Boring!

By Hitesh K

Jul 18, 2021

So far the most informative course in this specialization. This course has actually taught me how different is ML in production than doing simple Ml stuff on notebook for academic or research purpose. You get to see the bigger picture, i.e, different and bigger constraints that needs to be addressed for deploying any model to be on systems, specially edge devices.

By Jonathan S R P

Sep 28, 2021

I strongly recommend this course to anyone interested in MlOps and how to manage a ML pipeline in production, i learn a lot about pipelines, distillation and interpretable models. Can wait to put all this knowledge in practice :)

By Umberto S

Aug 29, 2021

Great course! One of the most clear and extended courses by DeepLearning.ai. I think It covers in an excellent way all topics to understand what MLOps is and how to approach it in the right way.

By Jitendra S

Sep 14, 2021

By Melanie J B

Oct 21, 2021

By Nhan N L

Sep 21, 2021

This course is helpful. Enrich my knowledge with data concepts, optimal high-performance model tools and model debugging.

By Mario T

Sep 5, 2021

Outstanding! Exceptionally informative. Makes me look way aheady how to implement ML pipelines, and how to analyze them.

By vadim m

Aug 4, 2021

Covers a lot of hot topics related to ML Modeling pipelines in production with great breadth and depth.

By Reza M

Sep 14, 2021

T​his is very helpful course to understand the life of model specially after its deployment.

By Cees R

Oct 15, 2021

This course filled in some black holes in my knowledge and I found it very helpful.

By amadou d

Aug 8, 2021

Excellent!! Ver, Very Very Good. Learn a lot. Thank you for sharing.

By Kiran K

Jul 22, 2021

Good But More practical needed with theory

By Fernandes M R

Sep 24, 2021

The first course of MLOps, and the best.

By Илья В

Sep 9, 2021

great course, a lot of stuff

By Liang L

Jul 22, 2021

Good content and hands on.

By Raspiani