Back to Management of Fashion and Luxury Companies

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Management of Fashion and Luxury Companies by Università Bocconi

Learn how fashion and luxury companies work and understand their brands, products, retail, and communication strategies. Travel through business models, international development, and product categories with industry influent experts. Adopting a case-study approach, the course presents strategic brand management in luxury and fashion companies as a balancing act: tradition vs. innovation, expertise vs. experimentation, casual vs. stylish; in order to increase the brand value by nurturing the brand heritage and at the same time staying fresh, relevant, and contemporary in the global marketplace. Topics such as the impact of new retail channels, new media channels, and new business declinations for the brand and emerging markets will be discussed in the course....

VK

Jan 31, 2020

It's a great course for those who'd like to understand the the way fashion industry is organized; what's the key factors in marketing of fashion and luxury brands; what's important in communication.

PM

Mar 02, 2017

What a great resource for both Fashion and Business Students around the world. I am a student in London using this resource to further my knowledge and Iove it. I will continue using and supporting.

176 - 200 of 887 Reviews for Management of Fashion and Luxury Companies

By Nadzeya D

Dec 10, 2017

It was an extremely informative, interesting and inspiring course! It opened the door into the fascinating world of fashion management and fashion all in all. Thanks a lot!!!

By Larisse M

Extremely impressed with the professionalism of the course, its content and the masters. I cannot believe its over I already miss it! Thank you Bocconi for such opportunity.

By Mrunmayee K

The course started on a bit flat front but it turned out to be one of the finest courses I have done on Coursera.The course material was structured.The tests were thorough.

By Lena M

Jan 01, 2016

Loved this course! Learned a lot, and it was so much fun! Learn the difference between fashion and luxury - you will never look at shopping in the same way, or learn how to

By Inés P

Jan 07, 2019

I really enjoyed the opportunity of getting closer to the world of fashion. The contents available have been very useful and were very well put together with high quality.

By Mao M

May 18, 2017

Great course! It provides a great introduction to the world of fashion and luxury companies. I particularly enjoyed case studies of Desquared2 and other successful brands.

By Natalia F

Sep 27, 2016

Great course! Gives brief, but comprehensive information about fashion market organization. Highly recommended for everybody who work or want to work at fashion industry.

By Sharon C

A very inspiring course! It provides you the opportunity to deepen your knowledge about Fashion and Luxury world through video lessons, discussion forums and interviews.

By Aiza E

Aug 07, 2016

I reallyt love this course! I've opened so many facts and information about fashion companies and their business cases and also about their history. Thank you very much)

By Sara B

Jul 27, 2020

my compliment, the course was very interesting and improved my knowledge in a good way. Now i can look at some things in a very different way, differently from before.

By Yuri B

May 09, 2020

I found the course very interesting and helpful to better understand the industry in which I work. It gave me wider perspective of the world of fashion and luxury goods

By DAUPHIN I

Apr 19, 2020

Thank you very much for this training! Quality content, clear explanations, awesome speakers and awesome interviews. This certification is dynamic and rich in learning.

By Samuel J S C

Feb 03, 2018

Es un curso muy importante para todos aquellos que trabajan en empresas de ratail, de moda, en diferentes cargos. A parte de tácticas de gerencia como cultura general.

By Catalina R

Apr 10, 2020

Es un buen curso para empezar a conocer un poco el mundo el mundo de la moda! Es interactivo, y flexible. En lo personal me gusto mucho por los conceptos que enseñan.

By Angelica A

Nov 08, 2016

Amazing course! I wish there were more courses about the fashion industry. The professors were great and the videos were so informative. Really enjoyed it. Thank you!

By Nga L L

Oct 30, 2018

it was very interesting and useful to participate in such a course as it gives me many fundamental knowledge of fashion and luxury industries and how to manage them.

By Manuela B

AMAZING course at Bocconi.

You can really learn how fashion and luxury work especially because there are a lot of interviews that help to get a better understanding.

By Uchechi E

May 28, 2019

They pushed me to be more inquisitive about brands, their structuring, and business strategies. Also, I go motivated to do more with my brand. Very exciting course.

By Denisa N

Oct 17, 2016

Thank you very much for this course, i have a hospitality background and always wanted to learn about luxury companies and this course definitely helped! Great job!

By Ebrahim Q

Jul 31, 2020

The Course is informative and interesting however my suggestion is to update courses every two years as in the 21st century, information is getting dated faster.

By Emma B

Nov 04, 2017

Such an informative course, with a wide use of multi-media learning platforms (Pintrest, videos, interviews, websites, YouTube, etc.) I'm actually sad it's over!

By Anne-Laure C

Oct 16, 2017

I really enjoyed the course and learned great content. The videos and slides were always interesting and entertaining. It was a real pleasure to take this class!

By Shabnam B

May 22, 2020

It was excellent, I learned so much and want to learn more. It opened me to a world of fashion and luxury that I did not know. I would recommend this course.

By Sandra B

Mar 22, 2017

A really good and informative course, interesting topics and good teachers. I would definitely recommend it for people, who are interested in fashion business.

By Vesselin G

May 02, 2020

Wonderful course with great insights. Event for a person working in different business, it gives great introduction, detailed structure and platform to learn.