Back to Managerial Economics and Business Analysis Capstone

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Managerial Economics and Business Analysis Capstone by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

The capstone project involves an in-depth analysis of an actual business situation in which you will examine the global economic environment of a business. The final project will be a business plan that uses statistical tools and economic theory to create a comprehensive analysis of the microeconomic and macroeconomic environment in which the focal company operates. This course is part of the iMBA offered by the University of Illinois, a flexible, fully-accredited online MBA at an incredibly competitive price. For more information, please see the Resource page in this course and onlinemba.illinois.edu....

ET
Jul 19, 2020

I liked the captstone project where I could show what I learned before.\n\nWell presented and documented, although sometimes I had to wait a few days to get the assignment graded.

ID
Mar 7, 2021

I never expected such a very interestingly challenging course. but here we are.\n\nManagerial Economics just got more interesting with Coursers

1 - 23 of 23 Reviews for Managerial Economics and Business Analysis Capstone

By José T

Oct 11, 2016

A much awaited end for a very compelling specialization! Nevertheless, the work felt a little bit lonely since there was not any input from faculty staff, which led to some unsatisfactory feeling after some peer reviews.

Other than that, it was a great opportunity to make a very interesting research and analysis in the framework of what we have learn in the topics of microeconomics, macroeconomics and data presentation.

By Erwin T

Jul 20, 2020

I liked the captstone project where I could show what I learned before.

By Marco C D

Jan 12, 2020

Los cursos con actividades calificados por compañeros deberian tener mas de tres calificaciones obligatotrias.

By Jacob F

Jan 1, 2017

Great specialization - this will certainly help me advance my career path.

By Raymond J

Jul 24, 2020

Did not have access to Specialization certificate in order to make it public. Only to individual courses.

By Damien R

Sep 4, 2017

I was reviewed only by 1 people, who gave me a note <70%, so I have to swith the sessio and wait for several months before having the grade... It is not normal as the Coursera commitment is to be reviewed by at least 3 people.

By VIOLA B

Dec 28, 2020

An amazing Milestone and it was a pleasure to prepare the research thanks to the accuracy of the steps to achieve the final graduation. Very helpful for further research and I will take into consideration the method of working in the future. Best regards

By Ibrahim M D

Mar 8, 2021

I never expected such a very interestingly challenging course. but here we are.

Managerial Economics just got more interesting with Coursers

s

r

i

e

of courses to introduce you in the subject

By Tauheed K

Oct 22, 2018

Excellent Course.

have broadened my opinion.

By Kanvar S K

Jun 6, 2020

Good introductory course and hands on work

By Sean R P I

Feb 22, 2021

I learned a lot. Thank you.

By Keith M K

Nov 28, 2020

Goodw

By Nguyen T A

Aug 14, 2020

Good

By Trịnh T P

Apr 13, 2021

very interesting

By Seyinde A

Oct 10, 2016

This is very good capstone project

By Đại N Q