Back to Managerial Economics and Business Analysis Capstone

Managerial Economics and Business Analysis Capstone, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

4.4

About this Course

The capstone project involves an in-depth analysis of an actual business situation in which you will examine the global economic environment of a business. The final project will be a business plan that uses statistical tools and economic theory to create a comprehensive analysis of the microeconomic and macroeconomic environment in which the focal company operates. This course is part of the iMBA offered by the University of Illinois, a flexible, fully-accredited online MBA at an incredibly competitive price. For more information, please see the Resource page in this course and onlinemba.illinois.edu....

By JF

Jan 02, 2017

Great specialization - this will certainly help me advance my career path.

7 Reviews

s

r

i

e

of courses to introduce you in the subject

By Tauheed Khan

Oct 22, 2018

Excellent Course.

have broadened my opinion.

By Damien Renault

Sep 05, 2017

I was reviewed only by 1 people, who gave me a note <70%, so I have to swith the sessio and wait for several months before having the grade... It is not normal as the Coursera commitment is to be reviewed by at least 3 people.

By Keith M. Kolomos

Apr 05, 2017

Good final project.

By Jacob Fassler

Jan 02, 2017

Great specialization - this will certainly help me advance my career path.

By José Tremaria

Oct 12, 2016

A much awaited end for a very compelling specialization! Nevertheless, the work felt a little bit lonely since there was not any input from faculty staff, which led to some unsatisfactory feeling after some peer reviews.

Other than that, it was a great opportunity to make a very interesting research and analysis in the framework of what we have learn in the topics of microeconomics, macroeconomics and data presentation.

By Seyinde Anthony

Oct 10, 2016

This is very good capstone project