Back to Managing Your Money: MBA Insights for Undergraduates

Managing Your Money: MBA Insights for Undergraduates, University of California, Irvine

4.4

About this Course

This course will use as its foundation the principles of managerial economics and draw in a multidisciplinary way upon other disciplines in business education.The goal of the course is to introduce college students in a very practical and useful way to the concepts of time and money management along with career and life planning....

By KC

Feb 20, 2017

A very insightful course for those who would like to improve their financial lives. One of the courses where implementation of the principles correctly would be key to success in one's life.

By SS

Nov 17, 2018

Nice course that provides a unique overview of the basics of personal finance that everyone should know but isn't taught or made aware of. Most folks learn this information the hard way.

167 Reviews

By Djana Ruby

Jan 25, 2019

Good course. I like it.

By Amartya Rajkumar

Dec 20, 2018

By Youssef Mohamed Habib

Nov 26, 2018

It was a great course, I've learned more about money and budgeting.

Thank to anyone who has done such a great efforts to make this course.

By Zhaoyun Liu

Nov 18, 2018

Five stars of course. Thanks to Professor Navarro, and Alex Lebon who is majoring in Physics. They really help me how to manage my business and even my life. Something I thought that is not important, now I have a different opinion. Great course, useful and educational, thanks again.

By Shashwat Sparsh

Nov 17, 2018

By Seung Min Yoo

Nov 02, 2018

it helps me to understand better on business

By Ismael Arreola

Oct 29, 2018

Honestly really helpful and actually taught me things that we need in the future!

By Rajendra Vitthal Ishi

Sep 23, 2018

Very good seen online video course great information thanks thanks thanks

By Maureen Falconer

Aug 18, 2018

Quite a lot of it was common sense, but there was enough gems in the material to make it worthwhile. Completed it in a weekend and took notes for future reference.

By Rakib Islam