Back to Managing Your Money: MBA Insights for Undergraduates

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Managing Your Money: MBA Insights for Undergraduates by University of California, Irvine

This course will use as its foundation the principles of managerial economics and draw in a multidisciplinary way upon other disciplines in business education.The goal of the course is to introduce college students in a very practical and useful way to the concepts of time and money management along with career and life planning....

MS

Jul 07, 2020

One of the best courses I have ever done. Excellent framework and structure, everything was up to the mark. Started with basics and progressively connected all the dots. Best course for beginners.

KC

Feb 20, 2017

A very insightful course for those who would like to improve their financial lives. One of the courses where implementation of the principles correctly would be key to success in one's life.

151 - 175 of 200 Reviews for Managing Your Money: MBA Insights for Undergraduates

By Kyle H

Sep 28, 2015

Very good basic overview of all the topics which we should be learning in School! Managing finances, evaluating loans and planning for the future with investments are all discussed

By Megha G

The course was interesting & taught well. It is well explained. However, I found it a little easy for someone who already has a finance background. But, overall, it was great!

By Maureen F

Aug 18, 2018

Quite a lot of it was common sense, but there was enough gems in the material to make it worthwhile. Completed it in a weekend and took notes for future reference.

By Jonathan D M

Jul 02, 2020

A great short course to understand the basics of how finance and money works in the real world. Especially helpful for beginners and young students.

Feb 26, 2016

Comprehensive. But some terms are aligned to the US and European economy. But I still had a good time learning about the basics.

By Mirna E

Nov 06, 2016

I personally think online courses are difficult since there is self-discipline involved but I like how organized the course is!

By Mark M

Feb 29, 2016

It's definitely a course for undergrads. Very basic but would be valuable to someone without much life experience.

By Reshma V

Sep 13, 2015

Wish I had learnt these 10 years ago when I was a student at Uni. Well presented class and great for students.

By Wanasit T

Sep 18, 2016

I wish I learnt things in this course when I was an undergrad. This should be useful for everyone.

By Francesco S

Jan 26, 2017

Good course for Undergraduates. Basic concepts presented in a smooth and easy to understand way

By Anusree B

Jun 25, 2020

This is a very practical course that helped my gain sight of how the business world works.

By Anthis A

Aug 23, 2015

Excellent course !! wish it was completely generalisable to all countries not only u.s.

By Terrance K

Dec 21, 2015

Good preliminary overview of these aspects of life, career and business.

By David P

Jan 14, 2016

I love this course very useful.

Thanks guys for all the lectures.

By Hardi M S

Teaching is good and help me alot to decide my goals.

By Anshul S

Oct 26, 2016

Quick course to get started on the business industry

By Jéssica Y K

Sep 12, 2015

Very nice to start understanding investment basics.

By Tomas M

Aug 19, 2015

Cool course, interesting but simple.

By Linda

Sep 02, 2016

Very useful course. A lot of useful

By Jules A C

Jan 02, 2016

Cool course for beginners like me!

By nobya s

Sep 10, 2015

A broad and inspiring course.

By Alex N

Sep 18, 2015

Excellent course. Thank you!

By Mohan B

Apr 28, 2016

useful prelude to MBA path

By Beverney S S

Jan 12, 2016

Great knowledge to share!

By AAKASH T