Back to Digital Media and Marketing Principles

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Digital Media and Marketing Principles by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

4.3

The digital revolution has led to a titanic shift in the landscape of the marketing communication, while also creating new opportunities for businesses to reach and engage consumers through smart, social, and mobile media technologies. In this course, you will learn about the impacts of digital technologies on marketing communication strategies and practices. By understanding the underlying processes of marketing communication and the core features of new media technologies, you can strategically select the appropriate channels to deliver the right marketing message to the right audience at the right moment....

SK

Sep 02, 2019

The course gives a introductory insight into the digital marketing. It'll enable the students of this course to introduce themselves to world of digital marketing. Thanks for this amazing course.

LM

Aug 30, 2015

Very good, informative and useful. My only wish is that the presenter was a bit more natural, rather than appearing to read the text off the screen all the time. But that is just a minor comment

26 - 50 of 477 Reviews for Digital Media and Marketing Principles

By Helen A

Apr 21, 2018

I have learned so much with this course. it is amazing all this new information, all the new possibilities for marketers to approach audience. I am using all these knowledge and trying to apply it in my business. I have already enrolled in the next course! The professor explains it very thoroughly and it shows how knowledgeable he is. Thank you Coursera for letting me learn through my computer screen.

By ASTHA P

Jul 15, 2020

The course was very informative. It included a wide range of information about marketing principles and the new technologies that have been implemented. It also had a lot of in detail explanation about mobile marketing, which has been on the rise lately. Overall, the course covered a variety of information and has helped me understand the subject better.

By Daniel M P

Nov 22, 2019

The course was well structured and well explained by the lecturer Mr Yao. The interviews conducted with industry participants gave a fresh and put into sharp focus the practical nature of the theoretical concepts that I was learning. On a wholesome, I totally enjoyed the course and it has provided me with extensive knowledge on the Digital Media.

By Cesar R

Aug 13, 2016

Rhiannon Clifton is a teacher I sensed as not very good at the beginning of the course. To my surprise she acquired such self confidence in the end that I can say I am very glad I was part of her course. I would like to have another chance to be on her courses in the future. Congrats!! I know you are on the right path for teaching

By MD. S N

Jun 18, 2020

It provides learners with the concepts and skills necessary for searching and researching information in libraries and online. Lectures are clear and well organized. There are activities for students to go deeper into the topics (optional) and quizzes that helped them to check the main concepts.

By alfonso b

Sep 08, 2019

Very good course and well assembled. The teacher begins with general well known things from other previous courses in the specialization, then starts introducing new things and overviews from Search Engines, Social Media, OOH and Direct Marketing.

I am sure any other student will like the course.

By Joey A O V

Aug 10, 2020

From my perspective and background as a physics major, I found the course very informative. And the peer-review assignment has allowed me to interact with fellow learners from around the world. The course was an opener for me towards the recent trends in digital media marketing.

By Andrey S

Mar 23, 2016

I enjoyed the difficulty of this course, however at times the questions seemed irrelevant and frustrating to find the information that the questions referred to. I believe some refinement is due here, but the difficulty was satisfying difficult compared to previous courses!

By Archana P

Jun 09, 2020

Thank you! The course content was good. Would suggest the faculty to share more examples for some of the topics. Instead of quizzes, I guess assignments would be an ideal way to evaluate people's understanding as peer assessment helps in gaining more knowledge and ideas.

By Sol D L

Jun 04, 2019

Es un curso lleno de conceptos muy útiles para formar las bases del conocimiento en Marketing Digital. Accedemos a excelentes lecturas y videos. Realmente creo que los cursos están aportando a mi formación. Gracias Profesores & Coursera por el nivel académico!

By 萧泳君

Nov 19, 2019

This course provides a comprehensive overview of the digital marketing strategies, the interview section was especially enlightening as it peeks into the practical application of these otherwise intangible concepts. Highly recommended for beginners

By Ntandoyenkosi T

Jul 26, 2020

Well presented thank you ILLINOIS University and Coursera for offering these online courses much appreciated you just changed my life with all the teams to stay safe in these hard times god bless your families

By RUKHSANA G G

Jul 19, 2020

This course is very informative. I learned new tools and techniques of digital marketing. Such as Social Marketing, mobile marketing and virtual and augmented reality and its application in marketing practices.

By Clement A A

Sep 10, 2020

This was really helpfully,not only for the social marketing aspect but for my own life and how am to carry myself in all that I do from now.It was really helpful and changed my perceptions about marketing.

By Diane S

Sep 11, 2019

I really enjoyed this class and learning more about the digital vortex of advertising and marketing that our modern society is subjected to every minute of the day. Highly recommend!

By ANIKET T

Jun 27, 2020

Special Thanks to Dr. Mike Yao is Professor of Digital Media and Department Head of the Charles H. Sandage Department of Advertising at the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign.

By Sharlene V

Mar 11, 2019

This really is a tough, but deliciously interesting course. The lecturer does not mess around and demands your full attention at all times. If you do this course - you will love it.

By Andile N

Oct 06, 2019

Great course! I liked the structure of the modules and the assessments! My only request is that the content is updated to include recent data and statistics.

By Monica S

Jan 04, 2019

I enjoyed and enriched my knowledge taking the Digital Media and Marketing Principles course on Coursera. I highly recommend it to friends and colleagues.

By Hasanul E S

Jul 22, 2020

It was very amazing courses! I have learned many things of digital marketing that was very new for me. Honestly I would like to thanks to Coursera❤️

By Vibol M

Dec 17, 2017

more dive deep understanding in marketing in new age of technology. Very useful and important for me to understand about this kind of landscape.

By GARVIT G

got the knowledge of digital media and its components in this course and also got the brief knowledge of digital marketing and its strategies.

By Sambhav P R J

Feb 11, 2019

Its Just Amazing Course I Found To Be Very Helpful And Also Inspiring One I Would Recommend This Course To Any One With Interest In Marketing.

By Gustavo D L

Mar 10, 2020

This course taught me valuable things i didnt knew before. It wasnt as practical or technical as i previously imagined but it opened my mind.

By Dana L

Jan 29, 2019

Great Course. Very interesting and helpful. The materials of the course are varied. Lectures include presentations, animations, interviews.