Back to Introduction to Mechanical Engineering Design and Manufacturing with Fusion 360

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Mechanical Engineering Design and Manufacturing with Fusion 360 by Autodesk

Design for manufacturing is the process of designing parts, components, or products with the understanding surrounding design requirements for a specific manufacturing method. This course explores the design for manufacture workflow and shows how to validate models and create the G code, the programming language needed to instruct the CNC machine on how to move. We practice the basics of part and assembly design, and tools such as animation, rendering, and simulations using Autodesk Fusion 360. We learn the basics in each of these areas which are to be fully developed in later courses that apply these principles and Fusion 360 skills. After taking this course, you'll be able to: - Explain the design to manufacturing process used to take a digital model to a physical part through CNC programming. - Summarize the toolset available in Fusion 360. - Demonstrate knowledge and skills in Fusion 360 applying design and manufacturing workflows to take digital parts to physical prototypes....

KM
Dec 12, 2020

Great course to learn about Mechanical Engineering Design and Manufacturing with Fusion 360. I highly recommend this course and thank you all for the immense support throughout the course.

NM
Dec 12, 2020

From this course's beneficial examples and learning approach, which uses learn you the operations by applying them to these examples, one could easily find great confidence in Fusion 360.

26 - 50 of 553 Reviews for Introduction to Mechanical Engineering Design and Manufacturing with Fusion 360

By Mustafa B

Sep 8, 2020

I really thanks a lot. Because the course very effective and helpful about Fusion 360. I learned Fusion360 in this course. Before this I didnt know about this tools. But this course beginner level so every tools or command cant shown thats why you should develop yourselves.

By CHENNOJU R

Sep 9, 2020

Excellent course on Coursera for begineers in mechanical stream. I am very glad to know Coursera. Good quality and clear explanation on basics of Autodesk Fusion360. After the course I have basic skills on 3D design, 3D modeling , Autodesk Fusionn360, Model simulation.

By Pratap B

Aug 1, 2020

I was completed "Introduction to Mechanical Engineering Design and Manufacturing with Fusion 360" course on Coursera powered by Autodesk and learn several things on fusion 360 in manufacturing Environment. This is very good course to learn fusion 360 from beginning.

By Sarabjot S

Aug 24, 2020

The course is satisfying its name "Introduction to Mechanical Engineering Design and Manufacturing with Fusion 360". Its an great course for freshers in designing and it covers all of the workspaces available in Fusion 360. Every beginner should do this course

By JOSEPH A

Mar 10, 2020

One the best ways to learn Fusion 360 from scratch ( along with a few online tutorials , which are always fun ) . If you already have some experience with Fusion 360 , then it can't hurt to make it official with this course. Would highly recommend to a friend.

By lawrence m

Oct 23, 2020

This course was great! I already enrolled for the specialization of this and hoping to finish them all, gain knowledge and help me to easily use my fusion 360 software :D . All the Discussion every week are Very informative and helpful :). thankyou so much.

By RAHUL

Aug 26, 2020

Awesome Course. I was Zero in designing due to lack of basics fundamentals of Design. But after learning concepts of designing through this course- Now i am able to design some components. Thanks to Coursera Team for giving me a great exposure to learn.

By mfehlers

Jul 7, 2020

Excellent intro to Fusion - a lot of material covered. Into to topics not usually covered in beginner or intermediate courses. Fast-paced but concise and informative. Helps to copy lectures and replay on a second screen when stepping through lessons.

By Juan S Q V

Oct 28, 2020

The course is excellent on a first approach to the program and the different skills meant to be used on it, the only thing I would improve is the quality of the videos, because they seem a little blurry when are watched on fullscreen.

By YUVRAJ S N

Jun 7, 2020

I love the first course of specialization. Although I have expected too much from it, but this course is quite good for beginners as it deals with basics of Fusion 360 and introduce every workspace in Fusion.

By Ansari M A A H

Dec 18, 2020

The Course was amazing if you are a mechanical engineering student and looking a course for digital manufacturing you are at right place each and modules explained really well happy to complete this course.

By Haad A

Jul 27, 2020

This is one of the most amazing courses for kicking off a journey about exploring the new horizons of designing and manufacturing with fusion 360. Highly recommended to the mechanical engineering students.

By Raihanul K

Jun 17, 2020

This is a pure beginner course to autodesk fusion 360. If you are at intermediate level please avoid this course. But if you are beginner and never used CAD then this is the most perfect course for you.

By Kasuntha M

Dec 13, 2020

By 11915038 M I S M A

Aug 5, 2020

It was a wonderful session. Now I got a basic idea about Fusion360. If you are a beginner you must go through this...Thank you a lot Coursera for proving such a wonderful platform for us.

By Manav G

Jul 21, 2020

The perfect introductory course for CAD and CAM! They introduce you to Fusion 360 in its full glory. My curiosity to learn Fusion 360 has genuinely increased after this course.

By Gokhul V

Jul 25, 2020

Professional and concise course about the basics, extremely useful for any engineer who has the need for CAD or CAM. I would recommend all 4 courses in the specialization.

By Raka B A

Sep 10, 2020

This course is very useful for those are new to CAD. Fusion 360 is really simple and by far the easiest CAD application in the market with less costs. Highly recommended!

By Isabella C

Jun 2, 2020

Great introduction to CAD! Does not give modeling practice, but covers all the tools and uses of Fusion 360. I'm definitely going to keep going with this specialization

By ADHITHYAN V

Jul 1, 2020

Excellent and Informative Course for beginners like me. I have keen interest in designing automotive components this software is a great eyeopener for me. Thank You.

By KILAPARTHI S K

good course .thank you, Coursera and Autodesk for making good decisions for the digital learning of the course for free .you helped us in developing our skills ...

By Matthew E

Jun 21, 2020

This course offers a lot of diverse teaching materials and projects to get a solid foundation in CAD modeling. I would definitely recommend taking this course.

By sai s k s

FUSION 360 certification is not available outside and the video lectures are very good and the 3D printing technology will rule the world in coming years.

By Hyder A

Jul 13, 2020

course describes almost all the basic functions of Fusion 360. after completing this course, I am able to create 3D models, simulate, animate and rendering