Back to Introduction to Mechanical Engineering Design and Manufacturing with Fusion 360

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Mechanical Engineering Design and Manufacturing with Fusion 360 by Autodesk

Design for manufacturing is the process of designing parts, components, or products with the understanding surrounding design requirements for a specific manufacturing method. This course explores the design for manufacture workflow and shows how to validate models and create the G code, the programming language needed to instruct the CNC machine on how to move. We practice the basics of part and assembly design, and tools such as animation, rendering, and simulations using Autodesk Fusion 360. We learn the basics in each of these areas which are to be fully developed in later courses that apply these principles and Fusion 360 skills. After taking this course, you'll be able to: - Explain the design to manufacturing process used to take a digital model to a physical part through CNC programming. - Summarize the toolset available in Fusion 360. - Demonstrate knowledge and skills in Fusion 360 applying design and manufacturing workflows to take digital parts to physical prototypes....

KM
Dec 12, 2020

Great course to learn about Mechanical Engineering Design and Manufacturing with Fusion 360. I highly recommend this course and thank you all for the immense support throughout the course.

A
Aug 4, 2020

It was a wonderful session. Now I got a basic idea about Fusion360. If you are a beginner you must go through this...Thank you a lot Coursera for proving such a wonderful platform for us.

551 - 565 of 565 Reviews for Introduction to Mechanical Engineering Design and Manufacturing with Fusion 360

By Shone G

Jun 7, 2020

good

By naga s

good

By MOHAMMED M H

Apr 28, 2020

Jun 8, 2020

👍

By Daniel R

Feb 2, 2021

Good introduction to Fusion 360 but too shallow.

Also no add on related to newer version.

The screens, regularly , do not correspond to the newer version of Fusion 360 and requires research to match the trainer presentation.

More time should be allowed to do the final exercise and peer review for the honor status.

By Omar K A

it needs more practice like a quiz after every video, and maybe you need to widen your material, it wasn't as i expected

By manishdinakar

Oct 1, 2020

Good course and good for knowledge

By Willem S

By JAYA S C

Ntg

By Federico G

Sep 11, 2020

The course is well done, the istructions are clear and the material provided is perfectly aligned with what shown in videos. Unfortunately, after this course, I know how to approach Fusion 360, but I feel I don't know how to do things by myself. For example, suppose I'd like to create a 3D rendering of a common glass. I don't really know how to do and how to start, because, for example, my abilities in doing sketches is as low as it was at the beginning. I think more focus on that would be appreciable

By Harshit S R

May 6, 2020

No quality course is provided by Coursera.

By Taiwo A B

Aug 14, 2020

I could not do my assignment