Back to Microeconomics Principles

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Microeconomics Principles by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

Most people make the incorrect assumption that economics is ONLY the study of money. My primary goal in this course is to shatter this belief. During this course, we will be addressing the above questions as well as many more relating to: -the environment -love and marriage -crime -labor markets -education -politics -sports -business My main goal is to show you the way economists think and how to use this analytical system to answer questions related not only to these and other important human issues but to anything you end up doing with your life after this class. After all, as you will quickly find out, I believe that everything is economics!...

VA
Mar 13, 2019

It's a very well made course. Special thanks to Dr Jose for conveying the fundamentals of Microeconomics in such a lucid and simple way which helps in developing a solid intuition for the subject. :)

KJ
Jul 15, 2020

great course, very interesting, loved the idea of changing locations, interviewing different people, idea of teaching through games. One thing I lacked at understanding was the graph of cost curves

126 - 150 of 403 Reviews for Microeconomics Principles

By Samin Y A

Aug 18, 2020

Glad I took the course, it will help me to have a positive-externality-effect on more people.

By Bella Z

Sep 6, 2019

It’s very useful and convenient course for students, big appreciate to the teacher-Mr.Vazquez

By Francisco I D P

I reazlly enjoyed this useful course and the way it was given. The teacher deserves 5 stars

By Hongfei X

Jan 21, 2018

I feel very happy to have this course, and I feel powered when I finish every week's quiz.

By Lakshya N

Oct 17, 2016

Awesome Course. I can safely say that you can do this course without any prior knowledge!

By 赵磊

Apr 8, 2019

a good course, with Mankiw's book I can understand most of the teacher have taught.

By Yener D S L

Dec 2, 2019

Es un buen curso , me parece una excelente herramienta para la superación personal

By Jiazhi G

Sep 4, 2017

Great course of microeconomics. SImple and clear explanations of complex concepts.

By Aryan S

Apr 30, 2020

Dr. Jose Vasquez is one of the best teachers i've had the fortune to come across

By reinaldo m p

Jan 23, 2020

Great experience! Great contant, teacher, and very aplicable to day by day life!

By Nikita R

Apr 19, 2019

it was great experience for me as well as for my educational and learning skill.

By Felipi F

Jul 22, 2017

Very instructive and easy to assembly, after 4 years I will see everthing again.

By HIMANSHU R

Jul 16, 2020

Easy and informative, devote 2 hrs per day max and you can do this in a week.!!

By Mir M T A

Jun 15, 2020

This is my first course on coursera ans my experience is not bad. Thanks a lot.

By 梁潇

Jan 21, 2017

老师有点口音不过也还好,讲的东西很基础,适合高中生学习,或者再学习更难的计量经济学的时候作为基础课程理解。题目出得很认真,每次重做的题目都有部分是没有做过的。

By heloiseluo

Nov 16, 2016

Very helpful!Clear and have a lot of interesting examples for us to understand

By Mikhail E

Jun 27, 2020

Great for beginners without any previous knowledge in the filed of economics

By Farheen S

A very good course, proffessor Jose explained everything in a very good way.

By Reva P

Mar 9, 2020

Very good course. Informative and well explained. I really enjoyed doing it!

By Oliver B

Aug 3, 2017

absolutely loved the course, and José's teaching and examples were fantastic

By Sanoj K J

Jul 1, 2020

The fundamentals of microeconomics get cleared. The instructor is too good.

By Cobain B

Mar 16, 2017

Very informative course. Taught me all the principals. Thank you very much

By ZHENG Z

Sep 25, 2020

Principles are very well explained with real life examples! Great course!

By Rahul K K

Apr 7, 2019

This is a very good online course for learning microeconomics principles

By Ramsankar A

Jun 17, 2020

very good teaching methodologies.. with great simulations and examples.