Back to Microeconomics Principles

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Microeconomics Principles by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

Most people make the incorrect assumption that economics is ONLY the study of money. My primary goal in this course is to shatter this belief. During this course, we will be addressing the above questions as well as many more relating to: -the environment -love and marriage -crime -labor markets -education -politics -sports -business My main goal is to show you the way economists think and how to use this analytical system to answer questions related not only to these and other important human issues but to anything you end up doing with your life after this class. After all, as you will quickly find out, I believe that everything is economics!...

VA
Mar 13, 2019

It's a very well made course. Special thanks to Dr Jose for conveying the fundamentals of Microeconomics in such a lucid and simple way which helps in developing a solid intuition for the subject. :)

FK
Jul 15, 2017

Great way to explain economics, especially for students with english as a second language. Thanks for dividing the videos into smaller parts making me able to plan my schedule in great flexibility.

101 - 125 of 402 Reviews for Microeconomics Principles

By Pulkit G

Apr 26, 2020

really very well explained. I am from an engineering background and I had no problem in understanding this completely new subject

By Aradhya A

Mar 20, 2020

It was a great learning experience for me! Gave me an insight of economics from a different perspective. Thank you Prof. Jose! :)

By Indhumadhi s

Teaching method is amazing. It made me finish the course. Kudos to the professor! The course will make you learn economics more.

By Swapnil S

Jul 1, 2020

This is an outstanding course. From this course I learned that how to apply principle of microeconomics in our day to day life.

By 胡佳怡 ( H

Oct 11, 2019

Well designed classes with a great professor. The examples he used in this course helped me easier understanding the concepts.

By Igor S

Sep 14, 2020

Great course and great instructor, with different teaching methods. The course just lacks a little bit of practice quizzes

By Andrés P

Oct 29, 2020

Excelente programa, aprendí demasiado, muy buen profesor, maneja los temas de la mejor manera, además explica muy bien.

By Joemert C E

Jul 5, 2017

This course refreshes my fundamental learning in Microeconomics Principles. The exam is awesome. Thank you so much.

By Saar H

Oct 28, 2020

Great simplification of complex topics. Very relatable way of presenting these issues. Nicely designed quizzes.

By nicolas d p

Sep 10, 2020

un curso muy practico el cual ayuda a mejorar y reforzar conocimientos previos de la economia y sus principos

By bahadir

Jun 29, 2018

Great course with fun to watch lectures. Many examples and interviews from real life. Nice teaching skills.

By Jamie B

Dec 15, 2019

Excellent course. Informative and easy to navigate. Helpful in my overall understanding of microeconomics!

By Manvi B

Feb 7, 2019

I like how interactive this course is and how the professor makes it really easy and interesting to learn.

By Onel M

Oct 27, 2019

Pretty Excellent! The concepts and principles given here describe and give us a true cosmovision of life.

By Shunan H

May 24, 2019

I like this course so much, because the professor told so clearly and took so many interesting examples.

By Jithil J M

Aug 1, 2020

Really good explanation for beginners. Was able to invoke interest in me to learn more about economics.

By MAYANK P

Jun 2, 2020

Very good instructor. Course is pretty easy too. Enjoyed a lot. Grading quizzes could have been better.

By Muhua X

Sep 11, 2017

This course is very easy to understand and it used a lot of daily life examples to explain the concept.

By Arushi J

May 7, 2020

The principles in the course were explained with a lot of examples which made it easier to understand.

By Chinmayee K

Mar 13, 2017

This was a superb learning experience!!!!!!Would highly recommend for learners across all categories.

By Leonardo L

Oct 4, 2019

El curso es muy bueno!!! Maneja muchos conceptos y la información adicional es mucha. Buen material!

By Shivam P

Mar 9, 2018

The course is excellent.It gives you major insights of economics with live interacrions and examples

By Alejo A

Apr 5, 2020

Very good course. Everything is very well explained. Assginments give you the opportunity to learn.

By JoySU

Jun 9, 2017

Great way to have a basic view of microeconomics as a beginner, and Yes, everything is economics :)

By Samin Y A

Aug 18, 2020

Glad I took the course, it will help me to have a positive-externality-effect on more people.