Back to Control of Mobile Robots

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Control of Mobile Robots by Georgia Institute of Technology

Control of Mobile Robots is a course that focuses on the application of modern control theory to the problem of making robots move around in safe and effective ways. The structure of this class is somewhat unusual since it involves many moving parts - to do robotics right, one has to go from basic theory all the way to an actual robot moving around in the real world, which is the challenge we have set out to address through the different pieces in the course....

AP

Jun 17, 2016

Amazing coursework. Very important for individuals looking for a control theory based approach to Robotics.\n\nProf Magnus engages the classes in a very intuitive and enjoyable manner .

SC

Jun 27, 2016

Cursory course on Modern control and linear systems touching on other aspects of robotics and control. Programing is optional and includes a 2D two wheel differential navigation robot.

76 - 100 of 293 Reviews for Control of Mobile Robots

By Daniel M L

Jun 24, 2017

Such a great robotic course! This was my first online course, and I already think it will be one of the best I will ever have taken.

By Sandeep B K

Feb 11, 2016

It was amazing course , content was ideal for anyone who is interested on how robots work.Great work Georgia tech team ! Thank You

By Liudmila T

Jun 03, 2018

This is honestly the best course I have ever seen. The professor is really very talented at explaining the most important things!

By Balaji S

Sep 14, 2019

The course was really awesome. It really helps me to get strong with the concepts of control system design for mobile robots

By shubham a

Jun 30, 2019

Awesome course!! I could find just everything, from beginner level to advanced strategies required for robot coordination.

By Saurabh M

Jun 06, 2018

Starts from all the basics, so anyone can take this course. It is very useful and the programming assignments are awesome.

By abdalla h

Oct 14, 2017

amazing way to explain difficult things the instructor is so funny and he has a great knowledge try to learn from him ..

By Deepak M

Mar 10, 2019

the glue lectures are very helpful which provides practically viewing the things which are taught in the main lecture

By vishal m

Feb 09, 2017

Its really amazing course for beginner.Professor has great technique to explain theory and very well supported by TA.

By Chang, W C

Oct 20, 2018

This course provide easy and clear picture about robotic control to me, I am enjoying this Lind of learning.

Thanks!

By Federico R

Jun 30, 2018

Very well done course! It has the right amount of information, the instructor is clear, competent and also funny :)

By Craig W

Jun 27, 2016

This is a great course. The instructor is very good and the material is relevant. I highly recommend this course.

By Bongani B M

Jan 17, 2017

No doubt, this is the coolest professor in the block; teaches with humor and passion. Premium content. [Inspired]

By Harish V

Jul 27, 2016

The course is extremely gratifying. Dr. Egerstedt's teaching methodology is thoroughly enjoyable and intuitive!

By Ming O

Oct 05, 2016

The course provides a lot of hands on experience on controlling robot, both theoretically and practically.

By Mariana d C

Mar 11, 2016

This is an excellent course, I really enjoy taking it. I also learned much, I'll definitely probe further.

By Naveed M

Jul 25, 2019

Prof. Egerstedt has wonderful teaching methodology and the content of the course is amazing. I loved it.

By steven c

May 28, 2017

very interesting course!

and able to help me summarize the knowledge about control theory I have learnt

By Yabin H

Jun 12, 2016

Topics are well-chosen from tons of materials and not only simulation but hardware labs are supported.

By Zain U A

Apr 29, 2019

I really like this course as i invigorated my interest towards the real implementation of robotics.

By Liu W

Jan 02, 2018

This is a wonderful course, and I hope there will be Part II and Part III of the course in future!

By Ali

Mar 24, 2016

it will be great if there is another course from the same team.

thanks for nice way of teaching

By Maziar M

Mar 01, 2018

A very good course to learn state feedback control design technique and the basic of robotics!

By G V S A B

Sep 28, 2017

Great course, (good for even people skeptical while designing bots to brushup their concepts!)

By Guthemberg S

Jun 03, 2017

Excellent, hands-on oriented course. The applied maths for robotics is very clearly explained.