Back to Control of Mobile Robots

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Control of Mobile Robots by Georgia Institute of Technology

Control of Mobile Robots is a course that focuses on the application of modern control theory to the problem of making robots move around in safe and effective ways. The structure of this class is somewhat unusual since it involves many moving parts - to do robotics right, one has to go from basic theory all the way to an actual robot moving around in the real world, which is the challenge we have set out to address through the different pieces in the course....

RK

May 04, 2020

This course is by far the best I've taken in this platform! Prof. Egerstedt and his team have brilliantly explained the concepts and I definitely encourage more people to enroll for this course!

AP

Jun 17, 2016

Amazing coursework. Very important for individuals looking for a control theory based approach to Robotics.\n\nProf Magnus engages the classes in a very intuitive and enjoyable manner .

126 - 150 of 424 Reviews for Control of Mobile Robots

By Mariana d C

Mar 11, 2016

This is an excellent course, I really enjoy taking it. I also learned much, I'll definitely probe further.

By Shovon S S

Jun 03, 2020

Amazing course that covers both maths and describes the reasoning behind all the computations as well :')

By Naveed M

Jul 25, 2019

Prof. Egerstedt has wonderful teaching methodology and the content of the course is amazing. I loved it.

By steven c

May 28, 2017

very interesting course!

and able to help me summarize the knowledge about control theory I have learnt

By Yabin H

Jun 12, 2016

Topics are well-chosen from tons of materials and not only simulation but hardware labs are supported.

By Zain U A

Apr 29, 2019

I really like this course as i invigorated my interest towards the real implementation of robotics.

By Liu W

Jan 02, 2018

This is a wonderful course, and I hope there will be Part II and Part III of the course in future!

By VIKASH K M

they have taught very nice and things are so clear that I got very interest to do all the things.

By Joan V

Apr 21, 2020

Very useful and hands-on introduction, with assignments based on a realistic OO Matlab controller

By Shanther R

Jun 08, 2020

Very good course, it actually sparked an interest within me towards robotics and control theory.

By Ali

Mar 24, 2016

it will be great if there is another course from the same team.

thanks for nice way of teaching

By Prathamesh K

Jul 07, 2020

Great Course . Learnt many interesting new topics of the field of robotics and control systems

By Maziar M

Mar 01, 2018

A very good course to learn state feedback control design technique and the basic of robotics!

By G V S A B

Sep 28, 2017

Great course, (good for even people skeptical while designing bots to brushup their concepts!)

By Guthemberg S

Jun 03, 2017

Excellent, hands-on oriented course. The applied maths for robotics is very clearly explained.

By Harshitha S

May 23, 2020

This course is amazing, it pulled out my interest towards robotics. Instructors are too good.

By Anton B

Sep 10, 2018

Useful course with well organized materials. I wish PID control was considered more in depth.

By Liu L

Aug 29, 2018

Very interesting and exciting course on robotics. The basic models are simple but insightful.

By Pawan K S

Jun 26, 2020

Great course and Punchlines from Professor Magnus was very helpful to understand the course.

By Ghattamaneni s

Apr 12, 2020

It is so helpful and the course of control of mobile robots are good to learn the new things

By Humberto C

Dec 24, 2019

Excellent Course!!!! I complement my career of Biomedical Engineering with this Course!!!!

By Hao L

Jun 04, 2017

This course is comprehensive on Mobile Robots. A good start about Control of Mobile Robots.

By Florian S

May 01, 2016

Get the fundamentals of robotics control in an understandable manner from a superb teacher.

By Devsmit R

Feb 25, 2020

This was a very insightful and interactive course. Gratitude to Dr. Magnus and the Team.

By makrist

Oct 08, 2016

Great course and brilliant teachers. A lot of knowledge in very easy to understand way.