Back to Networking and Volunteerism for Career Success

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Networking and Volunteerism for Career Success by University of California San Diego

4.4

In a very competitive workplace, establishing, growing, and leveraging your professional community can make all the difference as you search for your initial work opportunity, improve satisfaction at your current job, or find your next work adventure. In this course, you will learn how to tap into your existing personal and professional networks to find your tribe and then leverage your professional community for your benefit (and sometimes the benefit of your employer!). Given that job satisfaction and job opportunities, are often integrally intertwined with “doing good,” you will engage in an introspective exercise evaluating your interests and values so you can incorporate those ideals into your work. Finally, you will understand how service experiences can be extremely valuable in growing your professional community and contributing to company success....

CS
Apr 14, 2021

Its a grat opportunity to learn the concepts and the way to get success in my personal carrier. Thanks for the course coordinators.

RJ
Feb 16, 2021

I really learned a lot throughout the three weeks I spent in studying this course. Kudos to UC San Diego.

1 - 8 of 8 Reviews for Networking and Volunteerism for Career Success

By Michael G

Sep 26, 2020

Excellent course that helps the student devise a plan to network and volunteer for career, professional, community and personal goals. If there is room for improvement in the course, I believe it would be helpful to update to course to include the challenges of networking and volunteerism in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic.

By Roberto R J

Feb 17, 2021

By Sivakumar C

Apr 15, 2021

By Amara F

May 10, 2021

This is one of the most insightful courses I have ever been part of.

By Rachatawun N

Apr 26, 2021

This course really helpful for my working network and help me to develop my planning skill. I very appreciate to learn this.

By SACHIYO H

Mar 24, 2021

This course gave me lots of inspirations and encouraged me a lot to take care my existing network.

By Angie N

Jan 14, 2021

Not what I wanted to study

By ID R