Back to Nutrition and Lifestyle in Pregnancy

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Nutrition and Lifestyle in Pregnancy by Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München (LMU)

Nutrition and Lifestyle in Pregnancy offers an overview of the latest research findings and international recommendations on a variety of nutrition-related aspects and outcomes of pregnancy. Ensuring a healthy nutritional status and lifestyle prior to and during pregnancy is one of the best ways to help support the healthy growth and development of the unborn child. We will look at how a healthy diet and lifestyle should ideally be achieved prior to conception and provide recommendations for pre-conception counselling of women. We will also look at the nutritient recommendations for a healthy pregnancy to ensure optimal maternal and fetal outcomes as well as focus on the most common nutrition-related pregnancy complications; obesity and gestational diabetes. The learner will have the opportunity to delve into the cutting-edge world of epigenetic and metabolomic research and appreciate the enormous role that these programming effects have in long-term health and disease outcomes. Finally, we offer real life, everyday situations and questions from pregnant women to aid healthcare professionals in the nutrition-based counselling of pregnant women and their families. In addition to the English original, subtitles in Portugese language are available now!...

SR
Apr 28, 2017

I'm a GP interacting with pregnant woman on a regular basis. This was a very enlightening refresher course. will highly recommend it to my peers. beautifully presented. N.B very pretty obstetrician!

B
Jun 15, 2020

The course is really helpful for me, though it was quite hard because of my english level. i will totally advice it for my friends and also it is a big contribution to my practice as a Health Coach

101 - 125 of 532 Reviews for Nutrition and Lifestyle in Pregnancy

By Joanne D

May 9, 2018

I really enjoyed to learn and discovered new and important information about the proper nutrition and lifestyle during pregnancy.

Thank you so much!!!

By Zhihan L

Apr 23, 2020

very detailed and thorough information regarding the pregnancy from pre-pregnancy to postpartum practice , based on scientific researches available.

By Daniela A M

Jun 9, 2020

It is an outstanding course, very professional and complete, but also interesting and dynamic. I got an incredible experience and a huge knowledge.

By Berta M

Oct 5, 2020

Was very useful and great time. Easy to listen. Thank you for this course I would definitely use this information in my future work. Best regards.

By Siddhi B

Aug 23, 2020

It was very informative course. I learned about the nutrients and its role during pregnancy. Thankyou instructors to teach such an amazing course.

By Dr. B A

Jul 25, 2020

It was very informative and interesting course, I have learned a lot about the important nutrients, life style and risk factors during pregnancy.

By Muge B

Mar 23, 2018

It is relly easy to understand and practical. I am pregnant now and I learned a lot from this course. It is really easy to follow and understand

By Rushna M

Sep 6, 2020

It is my wonderful experience to obtain knowledge about the facts related to pregnancy it would seems to be helpful in my practicing experience

By Blanca I M R

Oct 1, 2017

I relly liked the content of the course. Very current data, good explanations and the available material are very helpful. thank you very much.

By Ewa

Sep 9, 2017

Great pleasure to take take part in the course. I have learnt a lot. A lot of literature review, great amount of knowledge. Highly recommend!

By hamid c

May 8, 2019

hi , delighted to share this course as inspiring and walking aside with my scientific concerns, really very a course at the height thank you

By Jihane H

May 8, 2020

Excellent course. The teachings and explanations were easy to understand and very detailed. I look forward to taking more courses from LMU.

By Mara H

Aug 30, 2019

Excellent course with both strong scientific information as well as everyday practical applications for those counseling pregnant women.

By Katherin M L

Jul 2, 2020

Very practicle advices evidence-based, it was easy to understand and to comprehend hot to communicate this information with patients

By Donato M

Nov 13, 2018

corso magnifico. Peccato non sia disponibile in italiano. Complimentissimi. Nonostante tutto facile da seguire avendo le buone basi.

By jennifer

Sep 13, 2020

I found it to be pretty good for being free. I learned some things I did not learn in my health coaching certification. Thank you!!

By Eliza

Apr 11, 2020

Being a physical therapist this course has helped me to have a better understanding of nutrition and lifestyle during pregnancy.

By Tanmayi B

Jul 8, 2019

Very well explained, if you are planning to get pregnant and need to know everythign about it, go ahead and complete this course.

By Disha m

Aug 2, 2020

Very nice course they had took alot of hardwork also there were different kind of big dietitian, professor,who gave there advice

By Xochitl M S P

Mar 16, 2019

Soy Licenciada en Nutrición, el curso me ayudo a reafirmar algunos temas y sentirme capaz de apoyar a mis pacientes embarazadas.

By Nourhan a a

Mar 10, 2019

An amazing course that helped a lot to understand how to deal and to take care of my health and nutrition during my pregnancy.

By Prakriti B

Mar 23, 2020

It was an amazing course with a lot of in-depth knowledge. Glad to be a part of it. Looking forward to learn more. Thank you!

By Ananya G

Jun 23, 2020

This course has been wonderful. I have learned so much and faculty is phenomenal.

Thank you to the whole team of this course.

By samah s s h

Dec 1, 2019

perfect course for obstetrics who want to enrol nutrition in their practice ...refrances are great ...I really enjoyed it !

By Sairamnath A

Oct 17, 2019

Opened a new gamut of learning for me. Very good course. Highly recommended for all people who are interested in nutrition