Back to Nutrition and Lifestyle in Pregnancy

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Nutrition and Lifestyle in Pregnancy by Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München (LMU)

Nutrition and Lifestyle in Pregnancy offers an overview of the latest research findings and international recommendations on a variety of nutrition-related aspects and outcomes of pregnancy. Ensuring a healthy nutritional status and lifestyle prior to and during pregnancy is one of the best ways to help support the healthy growth and development of the unborn child. We will look at how a healthy diet and lifestyle should ideally be achieved prior to conception and provide recommendations for pre-conception counselling of women. We will also look at the nutritient recommendations for a healthy pregnancy to ensure optimal maternal and fetal outcomes as well as focus on the most common nutrition-related pregnancy complications; obesity and gestational diabetes. The learner will have the opportunity to delve into the cutting-edge world of epigenetic and metabolomic research and appreciate the enormous role that these programming effects have in long-term health and disease outcomes. Finally, we offer real life, everyday situations and questions from pregnant women to aid healthcare professionals in the nutrition-based counselling of pregnant women and their families. In addition to the English original, subtitles in Portugese language are available now!...

SR
Apr 28, 2017

I'm a GP interacting with pregnant woman on a regular basis. This was a very enlightening refresher course. will highly recommend it to my peers. beautifully presented. N.B very pretty obstetrician!

B
Jun 15, 2020

The course is really helpful for me, though it was quite hard because of my english level. i will totally advice it for my friends and also it is a big contribution to my practice as a Health Coach

151 - 175 of 494 Reviews for Nutrition and Lifestyle in Pregnancy

By Maria J C C

Mar 15, 2019

Me encanto! Un curso súper completo y bastante enriquecedor, aprendí mucho sobre esta etapa de embarazo

By Maisam A

Oct 27, 2018

So helpful and get more experience from this as a nutritionist

Inshallah it will help me more in future.

By Bobrova I I

Oct 29, 2017

Thank you for the course, there are a lot of useful and accessible recomendations and materials in it.

By ANGELA B M

Mar 5, 2019

I really enjoyed the course, very practical and pointed what you really need to know about this field.

By Rani L

Jul 21, 2019

Interesting material, and I enjoyed learning all of it. This pertains to my line of work. Thank you!

By Jóise P

Jun 27, 2018

I discovered a lot important things that I will do when I came pregnant! I'm very grateful for that!

By Myrabelle K

Jul 27, 2020

I am in the health and food industry and find this course very informative and engaging. Well done!

By Biswajit S

Jun 3, 2019

The course is very much informative which is beneficial for health experts. Must Go for this course

By Kanika c

Apr 12, 2020

I work with maternal and child health and I got alot of new information.....really well structured

By Ana F T d S

Dec 18, 2017

Really great course! Lots of valuable information and scientific studies. It really helped me out!

By Trang P

Apr 7, 2018

The course is very informative and useful. The sections are logic, easy to follow and understand!

By Andrea M C

Jan 30, 2019

It is a good course, I recomend it to all health profesionals who wants to enhace theirs skills.

By Donna D

Jun 21, 2020

Very informative. Learned additional technical information I can benefit from in my profession.

By Maria B

I was impressed of how well this course is. Really good information! Learned and enjoyed a lot.

By Ali R

Nov 1, 2018

It was an excellent course. Thanks to LMU for providing such a great opportunity for learning!

By Hennah P

Apr 3, 2020

Loved the course. Helped me learn facts from both an obstetrics and pediatrics point of view.

By שמרית ה ד ק

Jun 26, 2017

very informative! thank you! mind you that a lot of times there werent subtitles in english.

By Yashna B

Jun 1, 2020

perfect course for diet practitioner for a recommended dietary patterns for pregnant ladies.

By Raquel F

Jul 2, 2018

O curso é muito bom, bem didático, informações baseadas em evidências científicas. Recomendo

By Mỹ A

Oct 4, 2020

A very interesting course that helps me enhancing my interest in nutrition during pregnancy

By Leticia T d S

Jun 23, 2020

Curso excelente, de fácil aprendizagem e muito teórico, ótimo para reciclagem profissional.

By LAAVANYA M

Unfortunately I got a opportunity to understand that risk factories and obesity, nutrients.

By Tova K

Apr 15, 2017

As a prenatal dietitian, I would like to study in the future more case studies. Thank you!

By Obada M S A S

Jun 15, 2020

Great knowledge and information , doctors are very kindly and they make it easy to learn.

By ANA B D S D O

Dec 20, 2017

Excelente apresentação áudio visual e conteúdo de estudos, muito grata pela oportunidade.