Back to Nutrition and Lifestyle in Pregnancy

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Nutrition and Lifestyle in Pregnancy by Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München (LMU)

Nutrition and Lifestyle in Pregnancy offers an overview of the latest research findings and international recommendations on a variety of nutrition-related aspects and outcomes of pregnancy. Ensuring a healthy nutritional status and lifestyle prior to and during pregnancy is one of the best ways to help support the healthy growth and development of the unborn child. We will look at how a healthy diet and lifestyle should ideally be achieved prior to conception and provide recommendations for pre-conception counselling of women. We will also look at the nutritient recommendations for a healthy pregnancy to ensure optimal maternal and fetal outcomes as well as focus on the most common nutrition-related pregnancy complications; obesity and gestational diabetes. The learner will have the opportunity to delve into the cutting-edge world of epigenetic and metabolomic research and appreciate the enormous role that these programming effects have in long-term health and disease outcomes. Finally, we offer real life, everyday situations and questions from pregnant women to aid healthcare professionals in the nutrition-based counselling of pregnant women and their families. In addition to the English original, subtitles in Portugese language are available now!...

SR

Apr 29, 2017

I'm a GP interacting with pregnant woman on a regular basis. This was a very enlightening refresher course. will highly recommend it to my peers. beautifully presented. N.B very pretty obstetrician!

B

The course is really helpful for me, though it was quite hard because of my english level. i will totally advice it for my friends and also it is a big contribution to my practice as a Health Coach

151 - 175 of 394 Reviews for Nutrition and Lifestyle in Pregnancy

By Obada M S A S

Jun 15, 2020

Great knowledge and information , doctors are very kindly and they make it easy to learn.

By ANA B D S D O

Dec 20, 2017

Excelente apresentação áudio visual e conteúdo de estudos, muito grata pela oportunidade.

By ELIZABETE M S B

Jul 23, 2020

Curso ótimo, de fácil entendimento, explicações claras e conteúdo de alto grau evidência

By Angélica J M V

Jun 18, 2020

Excelente curso, se complementa con los cursos impartidos en el Early Nutrition Academy

By Sundaravalli V

wonderful course with latest readings and practical knowledge to follow and disseminate

By Arif S A

Dec 28, 2019

This session was a very clear explanation. I can easily learnt about all the materials.

By Naiany J

Jun 29, 2020

Muito bom o curso , uma qualidade excelente de materiais , tudo muito bem esclarecido.

By Jemimah D

Jul 03, 2020

Really had a good experience and learned about so many things to deal with pregnancy

By Iqra N

Apr 18, 2020

It was an amazing course, all the basic or high-level information is presented here.

By Mekhtieva D

Mar 28, 2018

I knew many important things bout nutrition, childern and health. It was very useful

By Irina B

May 09, 2020

Great information, the videos were not too short or too long. Good reading sources

By Patrick M

Oct 31, 2017

Great course! Learned a lot, and had plenty of information from multiple sources.

By Sankalp A

Apr 28, 2020

Really thankful to Coursera for adding such online courses for no cost☺️☺️☺️☺️.

By Athina-Valentini T

Apr 16, 2019

Exceptional work! Very important information given through a very pleasant way!

By Emöke C

May 29, 2017

Very interesting course, I recommend it to everyone who plans to have children.

By Subani P

Jun 17, 2020

It is a very useful course. I have learned a lot from this. Thank you so much.

By Camilla E

Jun 14, 2020

Such deep explanations about micronutrients, gestational diabetes in pregnancy

By Hana A

Sep 10, 2019

the course is wonderful, full practical, useful, and interesting information.

By Janeth S R

Dec 11, 2017

One of the best nutrition related courses I've done here. More than excellent!

By Ananda T S

Nov 03, 2019

Awesome Graphics and Teaching! one of the best courses i have done so far !!!

By Manivannan R

Nov 27, 2018

This course helped me to understand overall nutrition needs during pregnancy.

By JOHN Q

Sep 30, 2017

great course and material I hadn't thought about in years. thanks so much!

By Karolina K

Aug 06, 2017

As I am now pregant, the course was very valuable for my and my son's health.

By Ghazal A

Oct 31, 2019

its very informative and very well planned and explained, i learned a lot.

By Mahnoor N

Aug 17, 2019

A very great learning experience for me as an under graduate in dietetics.