Back to Nutrition and Lifestyle in Pregnancy

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Nutrition and Lifestyle in Pregnancy by Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München (LMU)

Nutrition and Lifestyle in Pregnancy offers an overview of the latest research findings and international recommendations on a variety of nutrition-related aspects and outcomes of pregnancy. Ensuring a healthy nutritional status and lifestyle prior to and during pregnancy is one of the best ways to help support the healthy growth and development of the unborn child. We will look at how a healthy diet and lifestyle should ideally be achieved prior to conception and provide recommendations for pre-conception counselling of women. We will also look at the nutritient recommendations for a healthy pregnancy to ensure optimal maternal and fetal outcomes as well as focus on the most common nutrition-related pregnancy complications; obesity and gestational diabetes. The learner will have the opportunity to delve into the cutting-edge world of epigenetic and metabolomic research and appreciate the enormous role that these programming effects have in long-term health and disease outcomes. Finally, we offer real life, everyday situations and questions from pregnant women to aid healthcare professionals in the nutrition-based counselling of pregnant women and their families. In addition to the English original, subtitles in Portugese language are available now!...

SR
Apr 28, 2017

I'm a GP interacting with pregnant woman on a regular basis. This was a very enlightening refresher course. will highly recommend it to my peers. beautifully presented. N.B very pretty obstetrician!

RM
Aug 12, 2019

Helped me understand the importance of good nutrition during pregnancy. This course helped me build my knowledge of nutrition and how we must bring about lifestyle changes for a healthy pregnancy.

176 - 200 of 623 Reviews for Nutrition and Lifestyle in Pregnancy

By Lorena M G

Jul 9, 2017

I loved it! Very informative that is backed up with recent studies and essential information about pregnancy.

By Natalia S H

Jul 29, 2020

Thank you very much for such an amazing course. I have learnt a lot and all the information was very clear

By Sharan F

Jan 21, 2020

I enjoyed the information that the instructors gave and thought the material was clear and well presented.

By Nutrition w S

Jun 26, 2020

This course is great, I learned many things that I did not know and it helped me in my professional life.

By Eugenia B

May 10, 2019

Very helpful!, a concentration of data all we should know to prevent a lot of mothers and babies´problems

By Islam A T A

Feb 14, 2019

Very great course and helps many people to gain more correct information about nutrition during pregnancy

By Ketlheem G G F

Oct 4, 2020

Ótimo! Mas gostaria de pesquisas atuais sobre ácido fólico e a suplementação da forma ativa metilfolato.

By Md. A M S

Jun 27, 2020

It was an amazing course. Some info are must know for pregnant/ would be pregnant mom and her partner :)

By Maria A G

Feb 7, 2019

I am loving all the course! The quality is excellent and the information is so updated. Congratulations!

By Yen C T

Sep 13, 2021

very informative. will share this with all my friends who are pregnant or planning on getting pregnant.

By Nimco N

Sep 22, 2020

i really enjoyed taking this course,because it has enhanced my knowledge of maternal as i am a midwife.

By 麥惠兒

Aug 3, 2020

It would be helping me to understand more if the answer could be shown after submission of the quizes.

By Enkhtungalag C

Great course for health care providers, and more importantly for women and families planning pregnancy!

By DULCE M T S

Apr 2, 2019

me gustó mucho y es de gran ayuda en mi practica profesional. el curso esta bien llevado y fundamentado

By Maria J C C

Mar 15, 2019

Me encanto! Un curso súper completo y bastante enriquecedor, aprendí mucho sobre esta etapa de embarazo

By Maisam A

Oct 27, 2018

So helpful and get more experience from this as a nutritionist

Inshallah it will help me more in future.

By Bobrova I I

Oct 29, 2017

Thank you for the course, there are a lot of useful and accessible recomendations and materials in it.

By EIRINI C

Jan 6, 2021

I loved this course. I found answers to all my questions about nutrition and pregnancy in a clear way.

By ANGELA B M

Mar 5, 2019

I really enjoyed the course, very practical and pointed what you really need to know about this field.

By Rani L

Jul 21, 2019

Interesting material, and I enjoyed learning all of it. This pertains to my line of work. Thank you!

By Jóise P

Jun 27, 2018

I discovered a lot important things that I will do when I came pregnant! I'm very grateful for that!

By Myrabelle K

Jul 27, 2020

I am in the health and food industry and find this course very informative and engaging. Well done!

By Biswajit S

Jun 3, 2019

The course is very much informative which is beneficial for health experts. Must Go for this course

By Alissa J A

Dec 9, 2020

was so happy taking this course and add more knowledge to me with lovely information and examples.

By Kanika C

Apr 12, 2020

I work with maternal and child health and I got alot of new information.....really well structured