Back to Object Detection with Amazon Sagemaker

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Object Detection with Amazon Sagemaker by Rhyme

3.6

In this 2-hour long project-based course, you will learn how to train and deploy an object detector using Amazon Sagemaker. Sagemaker provides a number of machine learning algorithms ready to be used for solving a number of tasks. We will use the SSD Object Detection algorithm from Sagemaker to create, train and deploy a model that will be able to localize faces of dogs and cats from the popular IIIT-Oxford Pets Dataset. IMPORTANT: You will need an AWS account to complete this course. Your AWS account will be charged as per your usage. Since this is a practical, project-based course, we will not dive in the theory behind deep learning based SSD or Object Detection, but will focus purely on training and deploying a model with Sagemaker. You will also need to have some experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS). Note: This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

1 - 5 of 5 Reviews for Object Detection with Amazon Sagemaker

By JAMI P K

May 14, 2020

good

By Suresh B K

Apr 23, 2020

Good

By ROHIT R N

Apr 18, 2020

It's a good Project to work on for beginners and those who want to have a hands on experience on AWS Sagemaker, however I had a hard time using Rhyme. I eventually ended up using my own laptop to sign into my AWS console plus I don't think its a good Idea to login through a remote system to AWS console using your personal account credentials. Anyway Kudos to the instructor for taking his time and explaining each and every step while coding.

By Md. M R