Back to Create Online Employee Onboarding Course with Eduflow

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Create Online Employee Onboarding Course with Eduflow by Coursera Project Network

This course will walk you through how to create an online employee onboarding course. By the end of this project, you will create an Eduflow course to assist in your employee onboarding process. Eduflow is a free, easy-to-use online course builder that allows you to build an interactive learning experience for your team. In this project, you will open an Eduflow account and begin creating an interactive employee onboarding course. You will then learn how to mix and match different learning activities including content, submissions, and videos. Furthermore, you will learn how to invite employees to the course, keep track of their progress, and gain valuable insight and feedback from your learners. The onboarding process is extremely important in developing your company brand and culture. Using Eduflow allows you to create an innovative, customized, and engaging onboarding experience for your employees. Note: This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

HM

Very useful course and helps me to find a direct way introducing my team to the new comers without wasting their times in direct meetings

AP

Apr 19, 2020

A very good course. Helped me to gain basic knowledge of Eduflow which would eventually going to help me in future.

1 - 6 of 6 Reviews for Create Online Employee Onboarding Course with Eduflow

By Hayley K

Jun 05, 2020

Loved the easy to "follow along' format of this course, with simple and concise instruction... I made a nifty onboarding course during the 30 minute class. Can't wait to make more, and get jazzy with it. Thanks Rhyme / Coursera!

By Savanna M

Apr 07, 2020

I loved getting to learn a new platform that can take our business to the next level with employees. I will be working diligently to create an onboarding page as soon as possible to take to my upper management.

By Hossam E H M