Back to Optimizing a Website for Search

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Optimizing a Website for Search by University of California, Davis

Learn the ins and outs of optimizing a website, from conducting an initial audit to presenting your findings and recommendations. Hands-on activities include learning how to select and apply appropriate keywords throughout a website, incorporating keyword research in a content marketing strategy, and optimizing a site for local search. You will also learn strategies for setting goals and client/stakeholder expectations, building effective analytics and reports, and communicating SEO improvements....

SH

Sep 03, 2019

This has to be the most informative and useful SEO course on the internet. The instructor has provided so much value. I highly recommend this course for anyone seeking in-depth value of SEO.

SR

Jan 17, 2017

This course provides the essential fundamentals for optimizing a website for search. The course was a refresher in certain areas as well as helped fill in the gaps on things I didnt know.

76 - 100 of 126 Reviews for Optimizing a Website for Search

By Brian M

Jul 07, 2016

Excellent - well structured and great practical examples

By Aurelie O

Mar 23, 2018

Very practical teaching that can be applied with useful templates, best practices and tools suggestion.

By Keith D

Mar 09, 2017

I found this really useful and informative. The assignment was a really good way to be able to apply the learning. Good job!!

By Natalia M

Apr 09, 2018

Really great course on On-page SEO, even better than I expected!

By Jennifer C

Jul 09, 2018

Learned so much! I really liked the course and I feel prepared to meet potential clients. I also so appreciate the resources like the reporting dashboard and the project timeline .xls REALLY GREAT! Those are tools I will use immediately.

By Lisa Z

Sep 26, 2018

Very useful for the individual who is doing SEO work on their own website

By Dennisa V

Aug 17, 2018

Excellent Course to Study!

By Évelim W

Oct 07, 2018

Um curso realmente útil e focado na prática.

By Pakasit W

Sep 17, 2018

Excellence!!

By Asad A

May 11, 2019

Too much theory.

By Usman R

Jun 27, 2019

Thank you Ma'am for creating this course

By Riza G B

Jul 05, 2019

The hands-on assignment really help integrate all parts of the lesson.

By Sam B

May 25, 2019

I was happy to see more advanced insights and knowledge to SEO. Technical SEO is important and must be learned and applied throuroughly.

By Lisseth M

May 18, 2019

The business page assignment was not good for my region. I couldn't find a case.

By A. D W

Jun 05, 2019

Excellent and rewarding course, learnt loads

By Sersemis A

Aug 17, 2019

By Rayan A

Aug 21, 2019

This course was helped me to gain additional skills on-page SEO, content strategy, keyword research, competitive analysis, Reporting and how to deal with new clients, and much more.

I am so happy to gain skills that related to SEO, to achieve better result in future upcoming jobs

By Syed B H

Sep 03, 2019

By Justin O

Sep 28, 2019

Great class, but the peer review system needs to be eliminated!

By Monika F

Sep 27, 2019

Amazing, thank you !

By Elya O

Oct 02, 2019

Great content. Interesting assignments.

By Ayan R

Oct 03, 2019

This course is very much informatic and helpful for SEO career

By Alejandro F y B

Oct 07, 2019

This is a very useful course. I would like to have more practice exercises and examples.

By Kathryn S

Oct 29, 2019

Amazing. I truly can't believe how much I've learned. Thank you!

By Atique

Nov 16, 2019

the best course for SEO learning