Optimizing a Website for Search に戻る

University of California, Davis による Optimizing a Website for Search の受講者のレビューおよびフィードバック

729件の評価
141件のレビュー

コースについて

Learn the ins and outs of optimizing a website, from conducting an initial audit to presenting your findings and recommendations. Hands-on activities include learning how to select and apply appropriate keywords throughout a website, incorporating keyword research in a content marketing strategy, and optimizing a site for local search. You will also learn strategies for setting goals and client/stakeholder expectations, building effective analytics and reports, and communicating SEO improvements....

人気のレビュー

SH

Sep 03, 2019

This has to be the most informative and useful SEO course on the internet. The instructor has provided so much value. I highly recommend this course for anyone seeking in-depth value of SEO.

SR

Jan 17, 2017

This course provides the essential fundamentals for optimizing a website for search. The course was a refresher in certain areas as well as helped fill in the gaps on things I didnt know.

フィルター:

Optimizing a Website for Search: 76 - 100 / 131 レビュー

by Riza G B

Jul 05, 2019

The hands-on assignment really help integrate all parts of the lesson.

by Lisseth M

May 18, 2019

The business page assignment was not good for my region. I couldn't find a case.

by A. D W

Jun 05, 2019

Excellent and rewarding course, learnt loads

by Sersemis A

Aug 17, 2019

by Atique

Nov 16, 2019

the best course for SEO learning

by Usman A A

Nov 27, 2019

Great course

by Monika F

Sep 27, 2019

Amazing, thank you !

by Elya O

Oct 02, 2019

Great content. Interesting assignments.

by Ayan R

Oct 03, 2019

This course is very much informatic and helpful for SEO career

by Alejandro F y B

Oct 07, 2019

This is a very useful course. I would like to have more practice exercises and examples.

by Asad A

May 11, 2019

Too much theory.

by Kathryn S

Oct 29, 2019

Amazing. I truly can't believe how much I've learned. Thank you!

by Gulnar B

Dec 08, 2019

I finishing the Optimizing a Website for Search course by UC Davis! Fantastic Training, well done, keep it up. The all methods of the training is nice. Special thanks for Rebekah May mam and coursera.I hope the knowledge I've gained will have a powerful and positive impact on my life and career.

by Franco M

Dec 11, 2019

Great Course!

by Ulrich W

Oct 31, 2016

This course gave a comprehensive overview of what is going on, and where the rules come from, in SEO. It also makes clear, however, that one should take this course once a year since so many aspects are changing permanently. I learned a lot, and I will sure take it again in a year or so.

by Hui L

Jul 21, 2016

Very interesting and useful!

by Mikael d N A

May 28, 2016

Very good course!

by Rayan A

Aug 21, 2019

This course was helped me to gain additional skills on-page SEO, content strategy, keyword research, competitive analysis, Reporting and how to deal with new clients, and much more.

I am so happy to gain skills that related to SEO, to achieve better result in future upcoming jobs

by Justin O

Sep 28, 2019

Great class, but the peer review system needs to be eliminated!

by Évelim W

Oct 07, 2018

Um curso realmente útil e focado na prática.

by Sara F B

Aug 31, 2017

very good!

by Milton G F Q

Mar 31, 2019

Onde aprender o que fazer e a melhor forma de fazer. Ótimas orientações de abordagens aos clientes.

by Sam B

May 25, 2019

I was happy to see more advanced insights and knowledge to SEO. Technical SEO is important and must be learned and applied throuroughly.

by Syed B H

Sep 03, 2019

by Jennifer C

Jul 09, 2018

Learned so much! I really liked the course and I feel prepared to meet potential clients. I also so appreciate the resources like the reporting dashboard and the project timeline .xls REALLY GREAT! Those are tools I will use immediately.