Back to Introduction to People Analytics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to People Analytics by Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology

4.2

This course is designed to provide you with an understanding of the role of data and technology in human capital management. Every topic in the course will be covered in the most practical way so that learners get hands-on experience. In the course we use the 4Ts principle: Task, Theory, Technique and Technology so that there is always a connection to organizational performance objectives, an overview of underlying theories and principles, and specific tools which help achieve business objectives. You will learn ● what combination of data, technologies, and tools can be used in people management processes to improve organization’s performance ● how to use some of these tools and how to select the ones that suit your objectives and budget ● to design individual and team development plans and measure its ROI for the organization ● how to figure out the qualities that lead employees to their best performance so you know what to encourage in current and look for in new employees ● how to identify the right channels to recruit your employees or team members ● what combination of monetary and non-monetary motivation tools work best for your organization ● how to predict what people will leave in the near future and how to make sure some of them stay ● how to measure engagement and make a strong organizational culture improve performance...

BK
Jun 24, 2020

The course is excellent and will be helpful for all the HR aspirants. I thank the instructors Mr. Ilya Breyman and Mr. Alex Dolinskiyv for designing such a beautiful course and for clear explanation.

MA
Jun 8, 2020

it's a very helpful course , and i hope every HR manger or employee to have it . it declare and analytics to select the best ,,,,, thanks to the course

1 - 25 of 74 Reviews for Introduction to People Analytics

By Niharika S

May 30, 2017

Not at all worth it !Only teaching the theory part and you learn nothing about analytics

Moreover, the lecturer speaks in the fastest of his tone which makes it impossible to understand for those whose first language is not English

By Honghai Y

Apr 25, 2016

The worst Coursera course I have taken. Total waste of time. The lectures are boring and have no real content. The supplementary materials are good though.

By Alejandro S

Sep 22, 2015

A very high-level introduction, but the analytical part is totally missing

By Sachin L

Jun 20, 2017

Great course to learn about the future of human resource management.

By Vinita S

May 21, 2019

There should be more practice than theory, a conference call to discuss Assignment after Submitting and Show ideal scenario of Assignment to show us where we went wrong.

By Prof. ( S H

Jul 12, 2020

I found the course beneficial, particularly the Peer Graded Assignments, it was a great learning experience.

I reported a Plagiarism against some Diksha Tiwari which actually made very perplexed, that how did she get my excel file that i uploaded. My File name was ROI_Online Training. She copied one from me & another from somebody else. How did she manage this?

I would earnestly request you to kindly enhance the security system. However, the content & reading materials of this course was very good.

By Amruta D

Jun 20, 2017

Thank you so much for making this course. It helped me understand the basics and also gain an insight into introduction aspects of people analytics. Kudos to the Professors!

The classes were crisp and to the point and had valuable insights in the reading materials too.

By Prof. M Y

Jul 20, 2020

It has been a wonderful course.Though I had almost 40 years of experience in the field of people management,I could learn new perspectives,tools and concepts.I am sure it will be useful in my career and in my dealings with the world

By Boddana A T K

Jun 25, 2020

By JOSE A R

Jun 30, 2020

I am grateful for the chance I had to take this course. It was very helpful. New ideas open my mind. On the other hand the pronounciation of the videos was not in some cases understandable. Thanks

By Mohammed A A A

Jun 9, 2020

By Aryabarta S

Jul 18, 2020

Course content is quite exhaustive. Overall the course has been very well structured especially keeping in mind the learners perspective.

By Taha M

Wonderful course with such great videos and course material which could add value to our knowledge!!Enjoyed allot....!!!

By Khushbu S

Jun 9, 2020

I liked the course and the application based questions for which a lot of research and analysis was required.

By srinivasa r k

Aug 25, 2020

It covered all the fundamental aspects needed for pursuing full fledged people analytics program.

By Enrique I

Oct 14, 2020

Good contents and explanations. To improve: update links to articles, mostly dates 2015,

By raasi u

i have learned a lot with the help of this thank you so much coursera for helping us

By Charitha B V

Aug 1, 2020

it was very informative course, worth my time and the assignments were really good

By Astha S

Jun 24, 2020

This course has has very enthusiastic content and very good learning experience.

By Morteza K

Nov 24, 2020

It's a Good Course for being familiar with People Analytics

By PRAVEEN R

Oct 5, 2018

Excellent course and good study materials/video tutorials.

By Sanan M

Apr 7, 2020

With this course i could improve my management skills

By Mark J E B

May 24, 2017

Good introductory for people analytics.

By DEVI S

Apr 14, 2020

Good course especialy the assignments

By Vaishnavi V

Sep 28, 2020

It was a great experience.