Back to Perfect Tenses and Modals

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Perfect Tenses and Modals by University of California, Irvine

This is the first course in the Learn English: Intermediate Grammar specialization. In this course, you will learn about important intermediate verb tenses, including present perfect, present perfect progressive, past perfect, and past perfect progressive. You will also learn about common modal verbs used in English. This course is designed for learners who have a basic understanding of English grammar but who want to learn more and improve their skills for everyday speaking or writing, as well as for academics. It will be a fun class with lots of entertaining and informative video lectures....

GL
Oct 6, 2016

I loved this course. I am pretty good at grammar, but it was good to review some rules. I took it in four days, each day I completed one week. Every day I spent on average two hours on the course.

JH
Feb 26, 2020

This course introduces the perfect tenses and Models, providing a lot of practices and assignments. I have completed the course and recommend it for everyone who wants to improve English grammar.

151 - 175 of 800 Reviews for Perfect Tenses and Modals

By SILVIA R A

Oct 7, 2020

Este curso ha sido muy útil para mi proceso de aprendizaje de la lengua inglesa, me ayudó a comprender mejor la gramática y sus usos.

By Eireen A G

Aug 22, 2020

Its a good refresher course, enough exercises. On the exercises, they should further explain the answer whether its correct or wrong.

By Faisal O M A

Sep 25, 2017

Its really very useful course, lots of grammar basics has been added to me, I am really feel confidence when i am talking in English.

By Phan T B ( C

Sep 14, 2020

This course is very helpful. It provides useful knowledge. I really like the videos. They are clear and easy for learners to follow.

By Norma A M R

Oct 22, 2019

Me encanto la forma de explicar , simple y sencilla muy facil de comprender.

I loved this course because is very easy for understand

By Sumaira R

Mar 6, 2020

Excellent course. I would like to recommend this course for those who want to excel theirs basics including Tenses and Modal Verbs.

By Juan E A R

Aug 19, 2019

Es un curso donde nos ayuda a no perder los pequeños detalles. Saber la gramática de un idioma permite conocer las mismas raíces.

By June T L

Nov 14, 2020

This course is very supportive for me. What is more, I have learned more knowledge about perfect tenses and modals. Thanks a lot!

By LIM J W

Apr 20, 2020

lecture video is easy to be understand. this course can be done within 3 days for student during their break. highly recommended.

By Vionita S

Jul 3, 2017

I would like to say thank you so much for this course and all of people who supported me to join this course. Thank you so much !

By Daniela G G

Jul 6, 2020

Thanks, I learn more about english, I need improve my level english

Is very well the techniques for learn, and help the students.

By Mohamed K I 1

Jul 13, 2020

So good course, after you finish this course i think you can understand so much things.

the teachers are good and well prepared.

By SAJJAD A

Jun 12, 2020

course was very amazing and i have enjoyed a lot learning here and also the way of course instructors was very good i loved it

By ISSARIYA K

This course is really great. Teaching with simulation makes me understand the usage of each topic very well . Thank you so much

By Susmita

Nov 11, 2018

way of teaching in course era is so simple and interesting. anybody could understand.

Lots of thanks to course era and its team.

By Javiera M M

Aug 23, 2020

I liked so much this course, It will be a really great help to develop my speech, and talk English correctly. I am grateful.

By Saket A J

Jun 21, 2020

It was my first experience on the Coursera platform and I'm fully satisfied with it.

Thanks, University of California, Irvine

By Nancy M

Oct 12, 2016

Muy fácil de entender, gracias a las practicas los conceptos y nuevos conocimientos se pueden memorizar de una buena manera.

By Dalia S

Oct 30, 2018

One of the best English online courses with amazing instructors, I really feel lucky to have the chance learning from them

By Reena M V

Dec 11, 2016

The lectures are explained well with easy to grasp examples and explanation. Thank you for having this course on coursera.

By Viviana B

May 24, 2017

thanks so much. It is a very good course. I learned a lot of grammar. thank teachers and students for helping to improve.

By Juan J P

Oct 6, 2020

I really liked the course, I learned a lot of communication skills and improved my grammar a lot, I highly recommend it.

By Carolina A

Aug 18, 2018

In this course I found a great method to study at home.

The explanations and examples to help me understand more quickly.

By Sikandar k

Aug 10, 2020

this is a perfect platform for learning where i have learned ample of stuffs. which will help me throughout my life.

By Max C C R

Apr 30, 2020

I really liked the way they explain the topics, so clear and easy to understand.

The exercises are good to reinforce .