Back to Perfect Tenses and Modals

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Perfect Tenses and Modals by University of California, Irvine

This is the first course in the Learn English: Intermediate Grammar specialization. In this course, you will learn about important intermediate verb tenses, including present perfect, present perfect progressive, past perfect, and past perfect progressive. You will also learn about common modal verbs used in English. This course is designed for learners who have a basic understanding of English grammar but who want to learn more and improve their skills for everyday speaking or writing, as well as for academics. It will be a fun class with lots of entertaining and informative video lectures....

GL
Oct 6, 2016

I loved this course. I am pretty good at grammar, but it was good to review some rules. I took it in four days, each day I completed one week. Every day I spent on average two hours on the course.

JH
Feb 26, 2020

This course introduces the perfect tenses and Models, providing a lot of practices and assignments. I have completed the course and recommend it for everyone who wants to improve English grammar.

201 - 225 of 793 Reviews for Perfect Tenses and Modals

By Viren P

It was really interesting yo learn overhere. I got to learn perfect tenses and models conceptually.

By Arslan S

Aug 28, 2018

amazing course for learning english this course is very simple for everyone

thanx for enrole me free

By KHILESHWAR R

Apr 16, 2020

Concepts were beautifully explained. Good for a beginner. You should give this course your time.

By thais c f

Sep 15, 2020

I liked how they explain the subject and how many videos they have. That course is very helpful

By Gustavo M T

Jun 25, 2020

I learn a lot with this course. The videos are great, the teachers too. Thanks for the help! (:

By Deusilene S M

Sep 22, 2019

I loved the course and the teachers. The videos and materials were helpful to my understanding.

By Aghed S K

Sep 23, 2018

ganz ehrlich zu reden ....der Kurs ist sehr sinnvoll und macht Spaß ohne Ende

vielen Dank dafür

By Ricardo E

Oct 10, 2020

Very happy to learn this in a really short- time and really glad that I accomplish this course

By Talia J E A

Jan 17, 2020

Very good, a perfect course for remembering things, and to know more about the perfect tenses.

By Veronica D V P

Jun 1, 2020

Thank you. It was a nice course. I like the way you presented all the topics. Easy to learn.

By Maxwell L

Mar 15, 2018

I'd strongly recommend this specialization to my friend. It's helpful for English learners.

By Chaman A D

Feb 27, 2018

I have learned so many things from your useful course.

I give you thousands of likes.

thanks.

By Alex J R V

Aug 4, 2020

This was an excellent course, thank you very much for the opportunity to participate in it.

By Muhosina A M

Jul 22, 2020

This lesson was very effective and easy to understand. I recommend this course to everyone.

By Md. K H

I have learned a lot and I think I can teach following the procedure the teachers followed.

By Jeanne C N

Jun 17, 2019

Tão bom e tão fácil de entender! É o melhor curso de gramática em inglês online que já fiz.

By noha h a e a

Aug 22, 2017

This Course was very helpful for me that it taught me what perfect tenses and modals mean .

By Vinayak V

Jul 15, 2020

The course was so helpful that I could polish my knowledge and skills in English language.

By Sunanda N

Jun 6, 2020

Perfect Tenses and Modals class was awesome. It was fun learning and better understanding.

By Muhammad Q N

May 2, 2020

A great experience to remember for me

and

University of California Irvine

Apr 25, 2020

the teachers are amazing andin the course you will learn a lot of important information.

By Elena K

Apr 5, 2020

I've just finished this amazing course. It was very useful. Definitely it worth taking it.

By Michael P M

Feb 25, 2018

I have learned a lot with this course

Thank you so mucha Coursera and University of Irvine.

By David S H S

Nov 23, 2020

Excelente curso, ayuda al estudiante a mejorar considerablemente la gramática del inglés

By Osvaldo E P

Aug 6, 2018

This is key course to tenses and modals. It´s a must. Very well organized and delivered.